Three Days of Entrées
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Founded in 1979, Elephants Delicatessen in Portland, Oregon, pioneered the gourmet food market with its made-from-scratch entrées prepared with all-natural, local ingredients. This collection includes three of their most popular meat entrées. Just bake until bubbly for a simple, satisfying meal. These dishes are an easy, delicious option for working families and a thoughtful gift for anyone who is too busy to shop and cook.
Beef Lasagna: A savory ragu made with a combination of local beef and pork, vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh herbs, layered with tender lasagna noodles and soft herbed cheese, and topped off with freshly grated parmesan cheese. 2 lb. 4 oz.
Beef Stroganoff: Tender slices of locally sourced Piedmontese beef, mushrooms and tender egg noodles in a tangy, cream sauce with notes of mustard seed, sour cream, and brandy. 2 lb. 2 oz.
Meatloaf: Locally sourced beef and Andouille sausage, egg, and vegetables—bound with herbed breadcrumbs—and smothered with ketchup. 2 lb. 1 oz.
- Contains three entrées.
- 6 lb. 7 oz. total (each serves 2–4).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The entrées are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the entrées in the freezer where they will keep up to 60 days, or store in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days.
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Preheat a conventional oven to 375°F. Place the entrée on a sheet pan, remove lid and cook for 40 minutes. If using a convection oven, remove lid, cover with foil, and bake at 375°F, removing foil during the last 5 minutes to brown the top. Allow the entrée 5–10 minutes to rest prior to serving.
- Beef Lasagna: Bolognese sauce (ground beef 80% lean, ground pork, porcini mushroom, vine-ripened tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato juice, white wine, onion, carrot, button mushrooms, garlic, Kosher salt, ground black pepper, red chili flake, oregano, rosemary, fennel, thyme, basil, extra virgin olive oil), cannelloni filling (whole milk ricotta, scallion, grated parmesan, nutmeg, kosher salt, ground black pepper, fresh spinach, cream cheese, fresh basil, oregano), lasagna sheets [water, enriched durum semolina (durum semolina wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, egg whites), quatro cheese blend (low moisture mozzarella [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], Asiago [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], provolone [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], romano [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes]), grated parmesan.
- Beef Stroganoff: Piedmontese beef, Kosher salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil, brandy, water, beef base (roasted beef and beef juices, salt, beef stock, sugar, beef flavor [autolyzed yeast extract, maltodextrin, flavoring (contains canola oil), beef stock, lactic acid, calcium lactose, gum arabic, grill (contains soybean and cottonseed oil), onion powder, maltodextrin, caramel color, flavor (autolyzed yeast extract, corn syrup solids, salt, citric acid), beet powder, beef extract, garlic powder, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, natural flavorings]), salted butter, shallot, button mushroom, flour (wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Dijon mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar, spice), Italian parsley, sour cream, egg noodle pasta [durum wheat semolina, durum wheat flour (enriched with iron [ferrous sulfate] and B vitamins [niacin, thiamin, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], eggs).
- Meatloaf: Ground beef 80% lean, Andouille sausage (pork, jalapenos [jalapeno peppers, water, salt, citric acid, trace of calcium chloride], water, salt, seasoning [salt, spices, black pepper, garlic, crushed red pepper, not more than 2% silicon dioxide and soybean oil added to prevent caking], sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, in natural hog casing), egg, onion, scallion, celery, carrot, red bell pepper, garlic, salted butter, half & half, bread crumb, enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oils (soybean, cottonseed, corn and/or canola), water, salt, 2% or less of the following: yeast, honey, molasses, sugar, wheat gluten, whey, soy flour, whole wheat flour, rye flour, corn flour, oat bran, corn meal, rice flour, potato flour, butter, dough conditioners (mono- and diglycerides, sodium and/or calcium steroyl lacytate, soy lecithin, calcium carbonate), yeast nutrients (ammonium sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), distilled vinegar, skim milk, buttermilk, lactic acid, calcium propionate and potassium sorbate (as preservatives), sesame seeds, ketchup (water, tomato paste, sugar, distilled white vinegar, salt, onion powder, allspice, clove), cumin, nutmeg, Kosher salt, petite green pea.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Five Days of Entrées
- Vendor Shipped
Three Days of Vegetarian Entrées
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 3 out of 5 by candygirl0026 from Disappointment I bought these meals as a gift for my parents and I was so disappointed when I saw how small the portions were. The beef in the stroganoff was very tender but that's the nicest thing I can say. I would expect more for the price.Date published: 2017-02-17Rated 1 out of 5 by Lyndaldw from Simply Didn't Taste Good Food I have ordered from the wonderful Williams-Sonoma has always been excellent, 5 star quality. The three days of entrees were simply not good. They were not tasty. I will certainly continue to order the items I usually get, but the meals leave much to be desired. Ordered the same for my son in another state, and he didn't like these, either.Date published: 2015-11-23Rated 4 out of 5 by BB41 from Quick & tasty meals These entrees are a great way to have a homemade tasting meal fast and easy. I would not hesitate to purchase this as a gift for a new mom, convalescing friend etc. Our favorite is the Beef Stroganoff. The beef is lean and tender. We add a dollop of sour cream before serving. The meatloaf is a close second. The lasagna is not as good as the other two, but still tasty nonetheless.Date published: 2015-11-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Forks from Yum! Great meals. Great gift. I gave these entrees to two friends who were recovering from surgeries. They each raved so much about the food that I treated myself to Three Nights of Entrees. They are fabulous indeed and I will order again. High praise to Elephants Deli and to Williams Sonoma for carrying these great dishes!Date published: 2015-10-29Rated 3 out of 5 by Barbs5 from Three Days of Entrees The Meatloaf and Laszona were ok but the beef was not good went bad after 2 days in the refrig total waste of money and very expensive as well. First time I purchase these items they were fine this time not good.Date published: 2015-07-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Irishsapphire from Good gift for the relative who has everything I got the three days of entrees for my inlaws for Christmas. My father-in-law keeps asking for someone to make him meatloaf on his Christmas list. So this was a perfect gift for them to make it easier for them for the holidays. We ended up eating this meal as a family on New Year's Eve.Date published: 2015-05-03Rated 5 out of 5 by MarcK from Tasty and Convenient I like these entrees for the family. Great for when I don't have time to cook a meal. Kids love it and it's healthier. Very easy to heat up and just serve.Date published: 2015-01-04