Beef Lasagna, Set of 2
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Founded in 1979, Elephants Delicatessen in Portland, Oregon, pioneered the gourmet food market with its made-from-scratch entrées prepared with all-natural, local ingredients. This set includes two trays of their popular Beef Lasagna – a savory ragu of local beef and pork, vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh herbs, tender lasagna noodles and herbed cheese, topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Just bake until bubbly for a simple yet satisfying meal. These lasagnas are an easy, delicious option for working families and a thoughtful gift for anyone who is too busy to shop and cook.
- Contains two trays of lasagna.
- 4 lb. 8 oz. total, 2 lb. 4 oz. each (each serves 2–4).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The lasagna is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the lasagna in the freezer where it will keep up to 60 days, or store in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days.
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Preheat a conventional oven to 375°F. Place lasagna on a baking sheet, remove lid and cook for 40 minutes. Alternatively, transfer thawed lasagna to an oven-safe cast iron skillet and bake for crisper edges. If using a convection oven, remove lid, cover with foil, and bake at 375°F, removing foil during last 5 minutes to brown the top. Allow the lasagna 5–10 minutes to rest prior to serving.
- Beef Lasagna: Bolognese sauce (ground beef 80% lean, ground pork, porcini mushroom, vine-ripened tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato juice, white wine, onion, carrot, button mushrooms, garlic, kosher salt, ground black pepper, red chili flake, oregano, rosemary, fennel, thyme, basil, extra virgin olive oil), cannelloni filling (whole milk ricotta, scallion, grated parmesan, nutmeg, Kosher salt, ground black pepper, fresh spinach, cream cheese, fresh basil, oregano), lasagna sheets [water, enriched durum semolina (durum semolina wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, egg whites), quatro cheese blend (low moisture mozzarella [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], Asiago [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], provolone [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], romano [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes]), grated parmesan.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Veggie Lasagna, Set of 2
- Vendor Shipped
Beef and Veggie Lasagna, Set of 2
Lasagna, Set of 2
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 4 out of 5 by oodaire from Tastes good I found this to be very good. It seemed fresh even though it was frozen. This is perfect for my busy family that needs some easy meals and doesn't want to eat out too much. My 7yr old loved the meat in it and my 4 yr old ate all of it very well. It had a nice balance of cheese and noodles which helped make it kid friendly. I will say that this would not feed four adults. But overall it seemed to be of good quality.Date published: 2016-05-12Rated 2 out of 5 by marie5890dm from I can do better. Nothing special. I would recommend making your own. Certainly not worth the price, even for the connivence of having someone else make itDate published: 2016-01-05Rated 1 out of 5 by Vialpandoparr from Do not waste your time I ordered This item as part of the five days of entrees and was seriously disappointed. It was said to feed up to four people but not even close. It was very small and fed two at the most but that didn't matter because this is not lasagna. I am Italian as is my husband so we know good lasagna and this is not it! It is dry and you could hardly call the sauce a ragu. They used too much of what may have been a too dry ricotta and it had chunks of carrots, which could go into a ragu but not like this. Mostly it was too dry and could be described more as a cheesy noodle bake but NOT a lasagna.Date published: 2015-12-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Toadtree from Pasta Perfect! Delicious lasagna with generous cheeses, veggies, and meat. We thoroughly enjoyed this.Date published: 2015-01-02