- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Founded in 1979, Elephants Delicatessen, in Portland, Oregon, pioneered the gourmet food market with its made-from-scratch entrées, prepared with all-natural, local ingredients. This collection features three of their most popular soups. Simply heat and enjoy as a quick lunch, or pair with a salad and bread for a heartier meal.
Elephant's Cure: A soothing, cold-quelling chicken soup with an Asian twist, infused with healthful ginger, garlic and lemongrass.
Mama Leone's: Large chunks of poached chicken and vegetables in a savory herbed broth with a touch of cream for richness.
Wild Mushroom: Velvety, creamy and bursting with earthy mushroom flavor, thanks to premium dried porcini and fresh crimini mushrooms.
- Contains three soups.
- 2 lb. each, 6 lb. total (each serves 2–4).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The soup is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the soup in the freezer where it will keep up to 90 days, or store in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days.
- If frozen, thaw the soup in the refrigerator 24 hours prior to reheating. Transfer the soup to a pot or saucepan, bring to a simmer over low to moderate heat, and then reduce temperature to low. Take care to not scorch the soup.
- Elephant's Cure: Poached chicken (boneless chicken breast, water, chicken base, roasted chicken and chicken broth, salt, hydrolyzed corn protein, sugar, chicken fat, yeast extract, onion powder, modified food starch, hydrolyzed soy protein, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, turmeric [color], natural flavor, garlic powder, kosher salt, cracked black pepper), chicken base (roasted chicken and chicken broth, salt, hydrolyzed corn protein, sugar, chicken fat, yeast extract, onion powder, modified food starch, hydrolyzed soy protein, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, turmeric [color], natural flavor, garlic powder), chicken stock (chicken backs, onion, celery, Italian parsley, water, thyme, clove, cracked black pepper), carrot, onion, garlic, celery, ginger root, Serrano pepper, lemongrass, cilantro, Italian parsley, extra virgin olive oil, thyme, Kosher salt, white pepper.
- Mama Leone's: Poached chicken (boneless chicken breast, water, chicken base, roasted chicken and chicken broth, salt, hydrolyzed corn protein, sugar, chicken fat, yeast extract, onion powder, modified food starch, hydrolyzed soy protein, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, turmeric [color], natural flavor, garlic powder), kosher salt, black pepper), chicken base (roasted chicken and chicken broth, salt, hydrolyzed corn protein, sugar, chicken fat, yeast extract, onion powder, modified food starch, hydrolyzed soy protein, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, turmeric [color], natural flavor, garlic powder), onion, celery, garlic, vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh spinach, salted butter, heavy cream (40%), flour (wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, olive/canola oil blend, tarragon, thyme, oregano, paprika, Kosher salt, black pepper.
- Wild Mushroom: Dried porcini mushrooms, fresh crimini mushrooms, vegetable base (sautéed vegetable puree mix [carrots, onions, celery], salt, sugar, maltodextrin, corn oil, less than 2% of yeast extract, water, potato starch, xantham gum, natural flavors, carrot juice concentrate), water, onion, heavy cream (40%), salted butter, flour (wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), madeira, balsamic vinegar, Kosher salt, cracked black pepper.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BornInSF from Flavorful Soups These are rather expensive for the quantity (more than $20/quart), but they are very good. I agree with other reviewers that the chicken in the Elephant's Cure soup was rather dry & overcooked; however, the flavor of the soup itself was very good. My only real complaint is that one cannot order multiples of the particular soup I prefer, but rather I have to order in the threesome specified. Since these are specially made for each order, I do not understand why the individual soups cannot be ordered in multiples of three. I an ordering one more time, but probably won't spend the money again until/unless I can order three of one type.Date published: 2017-01-17Rated 5 out of 5 by lonbon from Best soups ever! I am a cook and fussy and I have to say that these are some of the best soups I've ever had. They were a Christmas gift from a friend and I plan to give them this year. My husband and I both thought all of the soups were terrific. Great meal with some crusty bread and a small salad. I did not find the chicken to be overcooked as one reviewer said. Chicken in soups often gets a bit more done because of reheating but these were exceptionally tasty soups. Great job!!!Date published: 2016-06-28Rated 5 out of 5 by evie78 from delicious ready to eat meal Our sons moved out of state recently and they haven't settled in to cooking for themselves yet. I saw these online and decided to send to them. They said all the soups were delicious and I could send them more anytime :)Date published: 2016-01-15Rated 4 out of 5 by luv2cook4all from Loved two of the soups I would have given 5 stars for the Mushroom and Mama Leone soups. The third one was good but the chicken was over cooked. It may just have only been this batch as the Mama Leone and Elephants Cure both have poached chicken but the Mama Leone had tender juicy chicken and a superior broth. Like another reviewer I could not discern the flavor profile but I didn't care. The mushroom soup was also very good. I will buy again.Date published: 2015-11-14Rated 5 out of 5 by sudeme from Pure Pleasure in Taste Very hearty and hits the spot as far as keeping you full and just right when you don't want a huge meal. Heart warming nice for the dinner meal. Will purchase again, soon.Date published: 2015-10-29Rated 5 out of 5 by alyp from Tasty Soup Loved all three soups. Will definitely order again.Date published: 2015-07-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Pbiss from Delicious soups. I normally don't like soups made by other people (even most restaurants), but decided to give these a shot. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised and so glad I tried them. They were delicious and tasted homemade. I would definitely reorder and would recommend them to anyone. They had quality ingredients, just enough seasoning and were simple enough that anyone could like them.Date published: 2014-12-25Rated 4 out of 5 by allisa4757 from Good Quality and Fresh These arrived yesterday, fully frozen. I was concerned they may have thawed but they did not. They are well packaged. I had the Italian chicken soup last night and found it to be full bodied and really very flavorful with a taste I can not identify in the both. It may be turmeric. I ordered these for my 90 yo mother this morning. I can not comment on the other two soups, but will update later.Date published: 2014-11-15