Easter Basket Door Wreath with Eggs
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
A welcome spring gift, our festive flower basket is perfect for hanging on a front door or in an entryway. Two faux Easter eggs accent the hand-arranged botanicals, which combine dried natural oregano, yarrow, statice and more, plus fresh bay leaves and marjoram for an aromatic finishing touch.
- Handcrafted from California-grown fresh bay leaves and marjoram with dried oregano, ammobium, globe amaranth, statice and yarrow, plus faux eggs and dried Washington state sphagnum moss.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Natural twig basket.
- For indoor or outdoor display; protect from elements if used outdoors.
- With proper care, this piece will last for 6–12 months.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 5 1/2" x 13" high.
- 2 lb.
- Botanicals are made in USA.
- Twig basket and faux eggs are made in China.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the piece and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the piece are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade in color and become fragile. As botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If piece is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of the piece is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best not to move the piece once it has been hung.
- To clean piece, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store piece, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last for 6–12 months.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.