Duverger Baked Classic Macarons
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Share a sweet taste of Paris with these macarons. Handmade in Southern California using only natural and organic ingredients, the tempting treats combine light, crisp almond meringue shells with an array of luscious fillings. As delectable as they are beautiful, the gluten-free macarons are crafted in the traditional French manner using a special recipe. In this exclusive assortment, cookie lovers will find six signature fillings.
Chocolate: For the richest, most decadent flavor, this ganache filling is made with the finest dark chocolate.
Salted Caramel: The sweet, buttery richness of homemade caramel is highlighted by a hint of sea salt.
Pistachio: Classic Parisian-inspired filling highlights the soft, nutty flavors of premium pistachios.
Raspberry: Inspired by French-style jams, this filling is bursting with the goodness of sweet, ripe raspberries.
Lemon: The bright, tangy flavors of fresh-picked lemons shine in this vibrant filling.
Hazelnut Brittle: Roasted hazelnut filling and crunchy praline coating are inspired by classic French confections.
- 12 macarons, 2 of each flavor.
- 7.7 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The macarons ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the macarons from the bakery box and store in the refrigerator where they will keep for up to 5 days, or in the freezer where they will keep for up to 1 month.
- The macarons are best enjoyed at room temperature. If refrigerated, remove them from refrigerator approx. 10 minutes before serving. If frozen, remove them from freezer 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Chocolate: Cane sugar, almond flour, whipping cream, cage-free eggs, dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), ground cocoa beans, butter (pasteurized cream), cocoa powder.
- Salted Caramel: Cane sugar, almond flour, whipping cream, cage-free eggs, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, vanilla), butter (pasteurized cream), sea salt, honey.
- Pistachio: Cane sugar, almond flour, cage-free eggs, whole milk, butter (pasteurized cream), raw pistachio, organic cornstarch, canola oil, natural color (vegetable/fruit extract), almond extract, sea salt.
- Raspberry: Cane sugar, almond flour, raspberries, cage-free eggs, butter (pasteurized cream), lemon juice, agar agar, natural color (vegetable/fruit extract).
- Lemon: Cane sugar, almond flour, cage-free eggs, lemon juice, butter (pasteurized cream), organic cornstarch, natural color (vegetable/fruit extract).
- Hazelnut Brittle: Cane sugar, almond flour, cage-free eggs, whipping cream, butter (pasteurized cream), hazelnut flour, praline paste (hazelnuts, sugar), praline coating (sugar, hazelnuts).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.