Dualit Studio Collection Kettle
Part of the Studio by Dualit™ line of kitchen appliances, this electric kettle features a sleek, contemporary design and a powerful heating element. The kettle boils up to 6 1/4 cups of water in just a few minutes, and the revolutionary Sure Pour™ low-angle spout ensures a smooth, effortless pour.
- Sure Pour™ low-angle spout delivers a smooth, drip-free pour.
- Gloss black sides contrast with mat-finish micro-dot textured top for modern aesthetic.
- Separate measuring windows show water level in cups and liters.
- 360° swivel base and detachable cord make serving easy.
- Safety cut-off prevents kettle from boiling when empty.
- Integrated cord storage reduces footprint when not in use.
- Lightweight construction and an easy-grip handle make the kettle easy to lift and transport.
- Designed in the UK.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" diam., 10 3/4" high.
- 1 1/2-liter (6 1/4-cup) cap.
- 10" cord.
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- BPA-free plastic and stainless-steel construction.
- One year warranty.
- Designed in UK, produced in China.
- Use & Care
Wipe clean with damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.