Dualit Domus 4-Slice Toaster
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This innovative four-slice Dualit toaster makes just-right, golden-brown toast from any type of bread, thanks to its patented Perfect Toast Technology. With a bagel setting that toasts one side and warms the other plus a defrost setting for frozen bread, the machine features the superlative quality and design that has made Dualit famous.
- Fast warm-up ensures perfect browning from the very first slice.
- Patented Peek & Pop® prevents burning with ejector lever that allows you to view progress without interrupting toast cycle.
- Defrost setting thaws frozen bread before toasting.
- Bagel/Bun setting toasts one side while warming the other.
- Extra-wide slots accommodate thick bread, English muffins and bagels.
- Crumb tray simplifies cleanup.
- High-lift mechanism assists in removing smaller items.
- Easy-to-read LED-illuminated buttons.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/2" sq., 8 1/4" high.
- 35" cord.
- 7 lb. 4 oz.
- Designed and engineered in the UK; made in China.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Do not operate without crumb tray in place.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth and/or stainless-steel cleanser.
- Clean out crumb tray regularly.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.