Williams Sonoma BBQ Rack of Ribs with Dry Rub
- Online Only
In Memphis, you'll find as many riffs on barbecue as there are blues clubs. You can order your ribs "wet" (basted with sauce) or "dry" (just herbs and spices). Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its down-home best, these finger-licking St. Louis-style pork ribs are the "dry" kind. They're hand-rubbed with a signature seasoning blend, then slow-smoked over glowing hickory embers until they're tender and falling off the bone. Ready to heat and serve, the fully cooked ribs are from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis, where pitmasters have been serving up award-winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
- 3 lb. total (two 1-lb. 8-oz. slabs, 12–14 ribs each).
- Serves 6–8.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The ribs ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. To store for later consumption, remove from shipping container and place, unopened, in the freezer, where the ribs will keep up to 1 year.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw unopened containers in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- Use caution when removing from microwave since the containers will be very hot!
- Serve immediately after reheating.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot (350°F–400°F).
- Remove the ribs from plastic pouch.
- Place ribs on grill directly over coals.
- Close grill cover and cook ribs for 18–25 minutes, turning ribs every 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove ribs from plastic pouch and place on a baking pan.
- Brush ribs liberally with the remaining sauce from the pouch.
- Transfer the pan to the middle rack in the oven.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes.
- Remove ribs from pouch.
- Cut slab of ribs in half and place both halves side by side on a microwave-safe plate.
- Transfer plate to the microwave and cook for 3 minutes, at full power.
- Rearrange ribs and resume cooking for an additional 2–3 minutes.
- Pork ribs, dry rub seasoning (paprika, salt, spices, dehydrated garlic, not more than 2% silicon dioxide to prevent caking).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Williams Sonoma BBQ Rack of Ribs
Rack of Ribs
- Online Only
Rated 5 out of 5 by Desertdude from High quality Incredible quality. I like my ribs without sauce and these were perfect. My neighbors ordered them that night after having them over for dinner.Date published: 2015-08-02Rated 2 out of 5 by prospectprk from not worth the price These ribs were pretty bad. Mostly dry and tasteless. I had to slather on some bbq sauce after heating to make it more palatable. That said ..We made some sides and beer to accompany and had a good mealDate published: 2014-09-16Rated 2 out of 5 by RobbyA from Not the ribs I had expected... While the ribs arrived quickly, I was less than impressed with the quality. Both sets of ribs were cooked exactly per the instructions; however, when it came to eating them, the general reaction was that they were dry (not really juicy) and not very tender at all. This was my first opportunity to try a product like this from Williams-Sonoma, so I kept an open mind. However, after this experience, I doubt I will be purchasing ribs again.Date published: 2014-08-24