Dried Fruit & Nut Gift Box, Small
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our tray of premium-quality dried fruit and nuts comes directly to you from the third-generation Blain Family Farm in California's Central Valley. Arranged inside the charming wooden box are a seasonal harvest of sweet and savory nibbles, including hickory-smoked almonds, salted cashews, dried pears and dried apricots. It's perfect for gifting and a festive addition to a holiday gathering.
- 1 lb. 1 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Because the items in this collection are grown and crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove nuts and fruits from the shipping container and place in either a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator or freezer. The nuts and fruits keep for up to 1 week at room temperature, 3 weeks in the refrigerator and 6 weeks in the freezer. After opening, store each item in separate airtight containers for up to 1 day at room temperature, 10 days in the refrigerator and 30 days in the freezer.
- Hickory-Smoked Almonds: Almonds, vegetable oil (canola, safflower and/or sunflower), salt, corn maltodextrin, natural hickory smoke flavor, yeast, hydrolyzed corn and soy protein, natural flavors.
- Salted Cashews: Cashews, vegetable oil (canola and/or soybean), salt.
- Dried Pears: Apricots, sulfur dioxide (to preserve color).
- Dried Apricots: Apricots, sulfur dioxide (to preserve color).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.