Dried Fruit & Nut Basket
Treat someone to a bounty of premium dried fruit and nuts from The Naked Nut Growers of California. Run by a farming family since 1860, the company is now pioneering the use of solar energy and healthy soil while protecting honey bee habitat. Nestled in a reusable wooden tray is a fresh seasonal crop of premium sweet and savory snacks including roasted nuts, sun-dried fruit, yogurt raisins and dark chocolate sea salt peanuts.
Natural Almonds (8 oz.): Crunchy raw almonds freshly harvested in California.
Roasted Salted Cashews (8 oz.): Jumbo fresh-roasted cashews sprinkled with salt to enhance the mild, buttery flavor.
Yogurt Raisins (8 oz.): Sweet and juicy jumbo California raisins cloaked in creamy yogurt.
Apple Rings (4 oz.): Fresh-dried premium apples sliced in rings.
Premium Dried Fruit Halves (8 oz.): Sun-ripened dried Angelino plums, white peaches, white nectarines and yellow peaches.
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Peanuts (8 oz.): Crispy roasted peanuts enrobed in rich dark chocolate and finished with a sprinkling of crunchy sea salt.
Dried Kiwi (6 oz.): Thinly sliced and slightly sweetened for a vitamin-rich snack.
Chile Pistachios (5 oz.): California pistachios roasted with chile powder and lemon juice and salt for the perfect balance of tangy heat.
- Basket: 13" x 9".
- 3 lb. 7 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove nuts and fruit from the shipping container and store in either a cool dry place, the refrigerator or the freezer. The nuts and fruit keep for up to 1 week at room temperature, for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator or for up to 6 weeks in the freezer. After opening, store each item in a separate airtight container for up to 1 day at room temperature, for up to 10 days in the refrigerator or for up to 30 days in the freezer.
- Natural Almonds: Almonds.
- Roasted Salted Cashews: Cashews, soybean oil/canola oil, salt.
- Yogurt Raisins: Raisins, yogurt coating, sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, nonfat milk, yogurt powder (cultured whey, nonfat milk, artificial color [titanium dioxide], lactic acid, soy lecithin, vanillin), gum arabic, sugar, corn syrup, tapioca dextrin, confectioners' glaze.
- Apple Rings: Dried apples, sulfur dioxide.
- Premium Dried Fruit Halves: Angelino plums, yellow peaches, white peaches, white nectarines, sulfur dioxide.
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Peanuts: Dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, milkfat, soy lecithin, vanilla), peanuts, sea salt, tapioca dextrin, confectioners' glaze.
- Dried Kiwi: Kiwi, sugar, sulfur dioxide.
- Chile Pistachios: Pistachios, chile, lemon, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Dried Fruit & Nut Basket
|Dried Fruit & Nut Basket||$79.95||$0|