Double R Ranch Co. Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
With a robust flavor and luxuriant texture, our filets are wrapped in strips of thick-cut bacon cured with natural wood smoke, making them an extra-special addition to the holiday table. For best results, bake until rare (or close to your desired doneness) in the oven, then sear on a hot pan to crisp the bacon and cut edges. Our filets come from Washington's Double R Ranch, which is famous for its premium beef – 100% natural, grass-fed and grain-finished. The cattle are carefully raised by a network of family ranchers from the Northwest on 70,000 breathtaking acres in the Okanogan region, providing an ideal environment for the animals' health and comfort.
- Four hand-cut 1 1/2"-thick filets, 7 oz. each.
- 100% natural, grass-fed and grain-finished premium Northwest beef.
- USDA Choice grade or higher.
- Shipped frozen.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The steaks are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze to enjoy at a later date. The meats keep refrigerated, up to 4 weeks, unopened, or up to 8 months frozen.
Proper Thawing Technique
- Remove the meat from the freezer and thaw in the refrigerator overnight. To retain more of the natural juices, leave the meat in its original packaging while thawing. It is normal for natural juices to accumulate. Simply pat dry with paper towels before cooking. For best quality, once the filets are thawed, we do not recommend refreezing them.
- Thaw meat fully before cooking. Preheat oven to 300°F. Season meat with salt and pepper. Place bacon-wrapped filet on a wired rack over a rimmed baking sheet. Turning once, bake 15 to 20 minutes for medium rare or 20 to 25 minutes for medium. Meat should come to an internal temperature of 120°–125°F for medium rare, 125°–130°F for medium (meat will continue cooking on stovetop). After removing from oven, place the filet in a cast-iron skillet on the stovetop. Over medium-high heat, quickly sear each side of the steak for 1 to 2 minutes, enough to ensure an even crust and to crisp the bacon. Remove the steak from the skillet and place on a cutting board. Tent with aluminum foil and allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Steak: 100% beef.
- Bacon: Cured with water, salt, sodium phosphates, brown sugar, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite flavorings.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rdeyoung from Will Reorder Soon! Remarkable flavor and tenderness that will bring us back for more--we are Double R converts! I have never had a filet where the buttery finish and subtle bacon flavor permeates through-out the cut like it does with these Double R beauties--and I frequent NYC steak houses. I also recommend a big red California Cab to complete the meal and treat your palate.Date published: 2014-01-20