Door Basket with Greenery
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Our delightful wicker-basket arrangement will enhance your front door or just about any spot indoors. Handcrafted on a century-old farm in Oregon, the freshly harvested Pacific Northwest evergreens include noble fir, western red cedar and incense cedar accented with silvery blue-berried Oregon juniper, red twig dogwood and natural pinecones. For decorative use only. Protect from weather. 17" wide, 22" high. Greenery grown in USA. Basket made in China. A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties on the bottom of the box and carefully remove the arrangement.
- The fresh natural materials used in the arrangement are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- Mist with water prior to hanging and mist daily for best results.
- Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the arrangement to become fragile.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our arrangement is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- With proper care, the arrangement will last up to 3 weeks.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.