DIY Mochi Ice Cream Kit
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
With tender mochi (sweet rice dough) on the outside and creamy ice cream on the inside, it's no wonder this dreamy dessert has become an international sensation. Now you can make your own mochi at home with this fun, reusable kit. Simply supply your favorite flavor of ice cream, and this kit provides everything else, from the dough ingredients to the cutter and mold.
- Makes 32 delectable mochi ice cream desserts – simply supply your favorite ice cream.
- Includes mochi dough ingredients, metal dough cutter, silicone mold and instructions.
- Makes both organic chocolate and matcha green tea flavored dough.
- Product of USA, Netherlands, Peru and China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Kit includes Sweet Rice Flour (1 lb. 2 oz.), Potato Starch (5 oz.), Organic Cocoa Powder (2 g), Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder (1 g), Silicone Ice Cream Mold and metal dough cutter.
- Silicone Mold: 11 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 1" high.
- Dough Cutter: 3 1/2" diam.
- Kit makes approx. 32 1" diam. servings of mochi ice cream.
- Sweet rice flour and dough cutter are made in USA.
- Potato starch is made in the Netherlands.
- Cocoa powder is made in Peru.
- Matcha green tea powder and ice cream mold are made in China.
- Use & Care
- Instructions included.
- Silicone mold is dishwasher safe.
- Wash metal dough cutter by hand with soap and water; dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.