DIY Marshmallow Floater Gift Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Celebrate the season with marshmallow masterpieces that would delight Santa – our DIY kit includes everything you need. The fun starts with a sheet of fluffy vanilla marshmallow, handcrafted by artisan confectioners. Use our stainless-steel cutters to create six fun holiday shapes, then customize your marshmallows with colorful chocolate deco pens. A great gift, your homemade treats make festive toppers for steaming mugs of hot chocolate.
- Includes one 14-oz. marshmallow sheet, six cutters (stars, snowman, bell, tree and candy cane) and six 2 oz. chocolate deco pens (red, green, white, blue, yellow and brown).
- Marshmallow sheet made in USA; deco pens made in Japan; cutters made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash stainless-steel cutters.
- Marshmallow Sheet: Sugar, glucose syrup, gelatin, vanilla, salt.
- Contains dairy products, soy. This product is prepared and packaged in a facility that handles wheat/gluten, egg, milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts.
- Deco Pens: Sugar, vegetable fat, cocoa powder, full fat milk powder, skimmed milk powder, dextrin, lecithin of soy, flavor(vanillin), Blue 1, turmeric, Yellow 5, Red 40.
- Contains dairy products, soy. This product is prepared and packaged in a facility that handles wheat/gluten, eggs, milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.