Diestel Sous Vide Ready Turkey Breast, Set of 2
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Serve a juicy, herbed turkey breast made even more tender by sous vide cooking. This turkey comes preseasoned with our Herbed Turkey Rub and sealed in a watertight pouch, ready to cook in a sous vide machine – or freeze for later. It's prepared by Diestel Family Turkey Ranch of Sonora, California, where four generations of farmers have raised high-quality birds since 1949. Diestel's turkeys are slow-grown, given room to roam and raised on 100% privately milled vegetarian feed.
- One turkey breast (3 lb.; serves 4–6) or one breast/thigh combination (5 lb.; serves 6–8).
- Preseasoned with herb rub in vacuum-sealed pouch for sous vide cooking.
- Non-GMO turkey is raised without antibiotics, growth stimulants or hormones.
- This item will begin shipping November 18, 2019.
- Shipped fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Turkey ships chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze turkey. It will keep for up to 3–5 days in the refrigerator or for up to 12 months in the freezer.
- Attach sous-vide cooker to large pot of room-temperature water and follow the manufacturer's directions to set the cooker's time and temperature as follows:
- Turkey Breast: Preheat to 156°F; set for 2–4 hours (breast will be done in 2 hours but can stand at temperature without overcooking for up to 4 hours).
- Turkey Thigh: Preheat to 148°F; set for 4–6 hours (thigh will be done in 4 hours but can stand at temperature without overcooking for up to 6 hours).
- Place vacuum-sealed bag of turkey in preheated water bath and clip it to side of pot; do not remove turkey from bag. Cook as directed above.
- Turkey, salt, garlic, California onion, black pepper, sage, thyme, marjoram, safflower oil.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.