Diestel Fresh Turkey
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy a tender, juicy American turkey delivered directly from the farm to your door this holiday season. This turkey was raised on the Diestel family farm in Sonora, California, where it was fed a 100% vegetarian diet and given plenty of space to roam. It arrives uncooked, ready to be brined or rubbed with your favorite herbs and spices, and roasted.
- No added salt solutions.
- No antibiotics, growth stimulants or hormones.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The turkey is shipped frozen to arrive chilled. Refrigerate or freeze turkey immediately upon receipt. Unopened, the turkey will keep for up to 3–5 days in the refrigerator or for up to 1 year in the freezer.
- If frozen, thaw turkey for 3–4 days in the refrigerator before cooking. Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove turkey from bag. After removing the neck and giblets from the body cavities, rinse turkey with cold water then pat dry with a paper towel. If you choose to stuff your bird, this would be the time to do so. Place the turkey in an open roasting pan, breast side up. Cover the bottom of the pan with approx. 2 cups water or broth.
Approximate Roasting Time
- 10–12 lb.: 3–3 1/4 hours.
- 14–16 lb.: 3 1/2–3 3/4 hours.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.