Demeyere Industry Stainless-Steel Stock Pot
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Crafted for discerning professionals and home chefs, this stockpot from Demeyere is ideal for simmering stocks and soup. Five layers of aluminum – including a thick aluminum core – give it superior heat conduction, retention and distribution for reliable results every time. The stay-cool handles and perfect-fit lid make it a kitchen essential that's a pleasure to use.
- Five-ply construction features a thick aluminum-alloy core between layers of pure aluminum for superb heat distribution.
- Commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface is durable and nonreactive.
- Silvinox surface treatment maintains a flawless silvery white finish that looks new even after years of use.
- Flat base technology ensures no hot spots for even cooking.
- Flat base stability prevents warping when heated.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium by Demeyere, a pioneer in stainless-steel cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 7" high with lid.
- 8-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. 12 oz.
- Tight-fitting lid guarantees optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stay-cool stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Made in Belgium.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for use on all cooktops: gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stuck-on food residue and stains can be removed by soaking pan with warm soapy water overnight.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.