De'Longhi Prima Donna S Fully Automatic Esspresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Made in Italy, this fully automatic espresso machine showcases DeLonghi's patented LatteCrema system, milk-frothing technology with one-touch brewing of cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos. In seconds, the machine delivers your preferred beverage, complete with steamed or frothed milk, right into your cup perfectly from first sip to the last drop. Automatic cleaning saves you time—just press a button and the machine cleans itself.
- One-touch brewing of espresso, lattes, cappuccinos and macchiatos.
- Memory function stores your favorite drink recipes with consistent ratio of milk to coffee.
- Personalization options are at your fingertips, including coffee strength, volume and temperature.
- Easy-to-read LED panel clearly displays all your options – just push a button and walk away.
- New professional-quality lower-pitch conical burr grinder produces consistent results; adjustable settings for fineness. Or use pre-ground coffee.
- Removable frothing carafe stores easily in the refrigerator to keep milk fresh and cold.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 13 1/2" high.
- 26 lb. 8 oz.
- 68-fl.-oz. cap. water tank.
- Model # ECAM28465M.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- New double boiler for fast water heating; no waiting between espresso and steam for milk-based beverages.
- Direct-to-brew system with Thermoblock technology; 15 bars of pressure.
- Hot water spout for making tea or hot chocolate.
- Removable 68-fl.-oz. water tank with water lever indicator.
- Height-adjustable spouts brew directly into espresso, demitasse or 6-oz. cups.
- Cup illumination system.
- Cup warmer helps beverages stay warmer longer.
- Energy-saving switch saves up to 77% energy usage.
- Automatic cleaning cycle of milk carafe at the touch of a button.
- Removable used coffee container and drip tray for easy cleanup.
- Water filtration system.
- Automatic decalcification indicator.
About the Complimentary DeLonghi Concierge Premium Service Program:
- Available in U.S. and Canada after calling 1(866)-528-8323 to register your DeLonghi PrimaDonna S.
- Receive one-on-one assistance with setting up your machine from a trained customer-care specialist and receive a complimentary set of cappuccino glasses set and a product-care kit.
- Additional complimentary product-care items will be shipped at 6-, 12- and 18-month intervals, assuring continued optimal maintenance and performance of your machine.
- Use & Care
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.