Nespresso Lattissima Touch by De'Longhi Espresso Machine
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Brew all your favorite espresso drinks with the skill of a master barista – this fully automatic Italian machine makes it as easy as pressing a button. The control panel is simple to use, offering six pre-programmed drink options for authentic café-style beverages with one-touch convenience.
- Streamlined design offers maximum functionality in compact footprint that requires minimal counter space.
- Fully automatic machine teams Nespresso's legendary capsule brewing technology with DeLonghi's signature Automatic Cappuccino System.
- Integrated milk frothing system lets you brew espresso beverages at the touch of a single button – without moving your cup.
- Pre-programmed drink options include ristretto, espresso, lungo, cappuccino, latte and hot milk.
- Insert Nespresso coffee capsule and select beverage type; the machine custom-brews espresso, heats and froths milk, then blends beverage of your choice.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso OriginalLine coffee capsules.
- Includes 14-capsule variety pack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 3/4" x 12 1/2" x 10 1/4" high.
- 30-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 12-oz. milk container.
- 10 lb.
- Durable ABS plastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Dual Thermoblock heaters make it easy to go from brewing to frothing (or brewing multiple cups) with no downtime.
- 19-bar pressure pump ensures optimal extraction of flavor and aroma.
- After brewing, capsules are automatically ejected into internal storage container, which holds 10 used capsules.
- Removable water tank enables easy refilling.
- Illuminated lights let you know when it's time to clean and descale machine.
- Removable frothing system stores easily in refrigerator to keep milk fresh and cold.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are available online and delivered in two business days (for details, visit www.nespresso.com).
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso descaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.