De'Longhi Dedica DeLuxe Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This sleek compact machine delivers extraordinary espresso drinks with big, bold flavor. A professional-style manual espresso maker with an ultra-slim design, the Dedica DeLuxe brews authentic espresso, cup after cup, with no downtime. New enhancements include a two-level drip tray and a premium cappuccino frother that creates hot milk or milk froth for all your favorite espresso beverages.
- Slim espresso machine is only 6" wide for a compact countertop footprint.
- Automatic flow stop dispenses 1 or 2 shots of espresso, eliminating the guesswork of espresso brewing.
- Premium adjustable frother lets you customize milk foam and steam levels for delicious latte macchiatos, cappuccinos, flat whites and more.
- Adjust coffee amount and temperature to suit personal preferences.
- Versatile 3-in-1 filter holder accommodates single shots, double shots and espresso pods.
- Brews ground coffee; also compatible with Easy Serving Espresso (ESE) pods.
- Hot water function for preparing teas and infusions.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 6" x 12" high.
- 35-fl.-oz. removable water tank.
- 8 lb. 13 oz.
- Model #EC685M.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Easy-to-use control panel has three illuminated buttons: one cup, two cups and steam.
- Self-priming system ensures machine is always ready for use.
- Thermoblock technology allows machine to reach ideal brewing temperature in just 40 seconds.
- 15-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor and aroma.
- Pump has stainless-steel piston for consistency and durability.
- Cup warmer on top.
- Two-level drip tray is adjustable to fit tall latte glasses and travel mugs.
- On/off button features automatic standby mode to conserve energy.
- Anti-drip system.
- Water reservoir and drip tray remove for easy cleaning.
- Alert lets you know when machine needs descaling.
- Double-wall filter facilitates cleaning and maintenance.
- Full metal body with matte finish.
- Use & Care
- Removable water tank and drip tray are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe body of machine clean with a damp cloth.
- Clean coffee filters regularly by rinsing under running water.
- Clean filter holder cup regularly by rinsing under running water.
- Clean water tank regularly (approx. once monthly) with a damp cloth and mild dishwashing liquid.
- When the indicator button turns orange, descale the machine using DeLonghi descaler.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.