De'Longhi All in One Combination Coffee Maker & Espresso Machine
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
It's the best of both worlds for espresso lovers and drip-coffee drinkers. The DeLonghi combination brewer offers a full cappuccino system on one side and a drip-coffee brewer on the other, so you can prepare espresso drinks while a pot of coffee brews. Our exclusive version features an adjustable milk frother to help you make lattes and cappuccinos with the perfect amount of creaminess. You can even use the frother to create latte art – just like a barista.
- Dual-sided brewer prepares espresso drinks and drip coffee at the same time.
- DeLonghi's patented Flavor Savor brew system extracts maximum flavor and aroma for robust drip-filtered coffee.
- Upgraded cappuccino system with adjustable milk frother prepares lattes and cappuccinos to your preferred texture – a Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use adjustable milk frother to create foam, hot milk and latte art.
- Front-loading water and coffee reservoirs – no need to move the machine.
- Advanced active carbon filter keeps water fresh and free of impurities for better-tasting brewed coffee.
- Compact 2-in-1 design fits easily on kitchen counter.
- 10-cup glass carafe.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/2" x 11" x 12 3/4" high.
- 14 lb.
- Model #BCO 432.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- 40-oz. removable water reservoir.
- 15-bar pressure pump.
- 2-in-1 crema filter holder for ground coffee and ESE pods.
- Cup warming plate on top of machine.
- Removable drip tray.
Drip filter brewer:
- 47-oz. water reservoir.
- 1–4 cup button enhances coffee flavor and aroma when brewing small quantities.
- Gold-tone V-shape permanent filter.
- Warming plate keeps carafe warm for 2 hours after brewing.
- 24-hour programmable digital timer with auto shutoff.
- Use & Care
- After brewing approx. 300 coffees or when coffee starts to drip one drop at a time or not at all, clean the filters and filter holder. Follow instructions in manual.
- Clean the espresso boiler outlet after brewing approx. 300 espressos. Make sure the coffee maker is unplugged and has cooled down. Follow instructions in manual.
- Do not use solvents or abrasive detergents to clean the coffee maker. Use a soft damp cloth only. Clean the filter holder, filters, drip tray and water tank regularly.
- To empty the drip tray, extract the cup tray grill, remove the water and clean the tray with a cloth and then reassemble the drip tray.
- Descale after brewing approx. 200 coffees.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by John D from Love that Espresso! Got this as a gift from my girlfriend as she knows I like espresso a lot. She usually drinks a cup of regular coffee now and then. Have to say that really like the way you can make a very rich espresso with your own coffee every time. Only thing that bugs me a little is that it does seem to drip some water every time to the drip tray; maybe i am using wrong. My girlfriend did mention basket part for regular coffee is a bit flimsy.Date published: 2019-01-02Rated 4 out of 5 by kristine from Christmas gift ~ first impressions I received this 12/25/18 from my husband as a gift. First impressions: It is nice to be able to fill the water reservoir for the coffee pot from the front of the machine! The machine has a nice long cord. I am surprised at the plastic stamper/measuring spoon considering the cost of the machine. There is no steamer cup included to froth milk in. The espresso side brews quickly. I haven't brewed a pot of coffee yet, but LOVE only having to have one machine to brew single or group servings. I'll add more to my review throughout the year. I'm filling out my warranty NOW as the reviews on this machine are pretty low. I'm giving the machine a chance despite the low ratings from previous reviews. I marked fragile in the "cons" portion of the review as the top to the coffee pot seems a little sketchy.Date published: 2018-12-29Rated 1 out of 5 by Amanda from HORRIBLE - broke after 2 months Biggest waste of money of my life! Received in September, and it’s now 30-Nov and the coffee machine side just stopped working. I started my day at 4:30am and I woke up to nothing, no matter what I did it just doesn’t work. STAY AWAY!!! Keep your money.Date published: 2018-11-30Rated 1 out of 5 by Christi L from Terrible quality After 2 months of use I poured in water for the coffee one day and it all came out the bottom - did a search and found that this is a common problem - some issue with the screws inside. So basically coffee maker is ruined. Milk frother is also terrible - steamed milk, yes - froth, no.Date published: 2018-11-23Rated 3 out of 5 by janice64 from Great, but needs improvement. I purchased this combo coffee/espresso machine and was very happy with it's efficiency and look. However, the carafe is a MESS! The lip of the coffee carafe is too small, not deep enough or something. It leaks terribly when filling the tank with water and when pouring coffee into cups. I have to clean the counter constantly around it. Love the machine. HATE the carafe! I attemped to replace the carafe, but haven't found a replacement that doesn't do the same thing. Considering the price of this machine, I expect to be completely happy! Am not happy.Date published: 2018-11-04
What is the difference between this and the BCO432T or BCO430 models?Hi ctch - The difference between the BCO430 and BCO432 is the frothing mechanism. The BCO432 has a Premium Adjustable Manual Frother which allows you to adjust the foam and steam levels to customize a variety of delicious espresso-based drinks, such as flat white, latte macchiato and more, with little to no effort. The BCO430 has a manual frother as well, but the frother itself does not have settings. It only froths milk one way. Thanks!Date published: 2018-10-29
does this machine have a coffee grinder?Hi maglass - No, this machine does not come with a coffee grinder. You can find all of our free standing coffee grinders here: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/electrics/coffee-grinders/ Thank you!Date published: 2018-10-22