Deer Creek Cheese & Chocolate Collection
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Wisconsin is legendary for fine cheeses – and Deer Creek Cheese's hand selected, award-winning offerings are among the best. Our gift collection includes three of its expertly aged cheddars and two boxes of Kohler Original Recipe Chocolates, hand selected to pair with the cheese. It all arrives beautifully arranged in a gift box tied with a satin ribbon.
- Approx. 1 lb. 2 oz. cheese; 2.6 oz. chocolate total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
Deer Creek Cheese & Chocolate Collection includes (see More Info tab for product details):
- 7 oz. The Doe Deer Creek Cheddar
- 5.3 oz. The Blue Jay Deer Creek Cheddar
- 6 oz. 7-Year Proprietor's Grand Reserve Deer Creek Specialty Cheddar
- 4 pieces(1.4 oz.) Kohler Chocolates Butterscotch Hops
- 4 pieces ( 1.2 oz.) Kohler Chocolates Platinum
- Dimensions & More Info
Deer Creek Cheese & Chocolate Collection includes:
- The Doe: Velvety, aromatic handcrafted Wisconsin cheddar blended with freshly ground whole vanilla bean; pairs well with both sweet and savory food (7 oz.)
- The Blue Jay: Quintuple-cream blue cheddar infused with crushed juniper berries creates a bold, yet utterly creamy Blue with a delicately piney bouquet (5.3 oz.)
- 7-Year Proprietor's Grand Reserve Specialty Cheddar, this robust, balance cheddar won First Place winner at the American Cheese Society Awards is robust and balanced in taste, texture, and body, Itss bright flavor that opens into a complex creaminess with notes of herbs and citrus on the finish (6 oz.).
- Kohler Chocolates Butterscotch Hops: Butterscotch Hops takes good old-fashioned butterscotch to a whole new dimension by surrounding a smooth, creamy butterscotch filling with a custom blend of premium chocolate (4 pieces; 1.4 oz.).
- Kohler Chocolates Platinum pairs a 63% dark chocolate shell filled with the perfectly combined flavors of pecans and caramel for smoky deliciousness (4 pieces; 1.2 oz.).
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove cheese and chocolates from the shipping container. Refrigerate the cheese. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. The cheese keeps up to 6 months if left in the refrigerator unopened; use within one month of opening.
- Store the chocolates at room temperature in a cool, dry place; do not refrigerate or freeze. The chocolates keep 4 weeks at cool room temperature.
- To experience each cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper (plastic wrap is not recommended).
- Serve the chocolates at room temperature.
Deer Creek Cheese
- The Doe: Pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes
- The Blue Jay: Pasteurized cultured milk, cream, juniper berries, salt, enzymes, penicillium requeforti.
- 7-Year Proprietor's Grand Reserve Specialty Cheddar: Pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes.
- Butterscotch Hop: Milk chocolate, Grade A cream, Brown sugar, butter, sugar, glucose natural butterscotch flavor, sea salt, soy lecithin, ground vanilla bean, cocoa butter.
- Platinum: Dark chocolate, sugar, pecans, milk chocolate, Grade A cream, glucose, butter, brown sugar, molasses, cocoa butter.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.