deBuyer Steak Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our exclusive French set is a custom-tailored gift for chefs who love preparing and serving delicious steaks. The de Buyer grill pan heats up quickly and evenly, making it perfect for cooking at every temperature range, including the high temperatures needed for searing, grilling and browning meat. The set includes wooden tongs for flipping and maneuvering meat in the pan and a set of salt and pepper grinders for seasoning.
- Pan is made of carbon steel with an organic beeswax finish that protects pan against oxidation, helps in the seasoning process and improves nonstick quality.
- With use, the pan darkens and develops a naturally nonstick surface.
- Allows high-heat searing to seal in food flavors, juices and nutrients.
- Mills are translucent acrylic with beechwood lids and stainless-steel grinding mechanisms.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Grill Pan: 11" diam. (at rim), 1 1/2" high; 3 lb.
- Mills: 1 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- Tongs: 8 1/4" long.
- Pan is safe for use on all heat sources including induction.
- Triple-riveted iron handle has a traditional Lyonnaise shape with an ergonomic grip.
- Suitable for flash cooking (15–20 minutes) in the oven at temperatures up to 450°F.
- Use & Care
- Season the pan before first use.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 400°F for 15–20 minutes.
- Hand wash only. Use hot water and just a few drops of gentle soap if necessary. Do not soak pan.
- Remove any residue with a nonabrasive scouring pad.
- After washing, dry pan and lightly season: Add a few drops of cooking oil to pan and wipe with a paper towel, leaving a thin layer of oil on pan before storing.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.