de Buyer Prima Matera Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The only copper cookware that performs flawlessly on all cooktops, including induction, Prima Matera combines the beauty and conductivity of copper with an easy-care stainless-steel interior. This five-piece set contains a fry pan, saucepan and sauté pan so home cooks can achieve perfect results when frying, searing, braising and pan roasting.
- 90% copper/10% stainless-steel construction.
- 2mm copper body heats and cools rapidly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel interiors and lids ensure durability and easy cleaning.
- Seamlessly integrated magnetic bottom provides induction compatibility.
- Elegant oven-to-table design.
- Made in France by de Buyer, established in 1810.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 9" fry pan.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" Fry Pan: 9 1/4" diam., 1 1/2" high; 3 lb.
- 2 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 7" diam., 3 3/4" high; 3 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lids circulate heat and moisture.
- Riveted cast stainless-steel handles stay cool to the touch.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will naturally develop a rich patina over time. Please note that this will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking like new, use copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.