de Buyer Crepe Pan & Mix Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our set helps you turn out perfectly light, tender crepes in no time. The de Buyer blue-steel crepe pan – a favorite of French chefs – comes with a tin of Williams Sonoma Crepe Mix, so you can get the batter just right every time.
- Set includes 9 1/2" crepe pan and Williams Sonoma Crepe Mix.
- Sloped sides facilitate flipping and removing crepes.
- Uptilted riveted iron handle is designed to help smoothly swirl batter and turn crepes.
- Solid blue-steel construction (requires seasoning before use).
- Crepe Mix: Made from premium ingredients; simply add eggs and water.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Crepe Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3/4" high; 2 lb. Made in France.
- Williams Sonoma Crepe Mix: 1 lb. 9 oz. Makes approx. 36 crepes. Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash pan in hot water without detergent; dry immediately.
- Season pan before first use: rub interior with oil and place in hot oven. After each use, hand-wash pan in hot water without detergent and dry thoroughly. Oil pan regularly to maintain seasoning.
- Crepe Mix: Unbleached and enriched flours (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sweet cream powder, canola oil (ascorbic acid and rosemary added to preserve freshness), fructose, salt, soy lecithin (emulsifier), sodium caseinate (from milk), natural flavor.
- Contains dairy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.