de Buyer Blue-Steel Chestnut Roasting Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Dreams of "chestnuts roasting on an open fire" come true – if you have the right pan. The de Buyer Lyonnaise chestnut pan is specially made for roasting chestnuts over hot coals in your fireplace, outdoor grill, firepit or campfire. Lightweight and easy to handle, the blue-steel pan has holes in the bottom to increase flame contact, so nuts roast to smoky perfection with a sweet, toasted aroma.
- 11" diam.
- Solid blue-steel construction (requires seasoning before use).
- Holes in base for cooking chestnuts over coals.
- Riveted iron handle is rounded for a comfortable grip.
- Long handle keeps hands safe from the heat.
- Designed for use over hot coals; can also be used on the stovetop or in the oven.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use over hot coals (do not use over wood).
- Always use grilling mitts or gloves when handling.
- Can also be used on gas, electric or induction cooktops.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash in hot water without detergent; dry immediately.
- Season the pan before first use: rub interior with oil and place in hot oven. After each use, hand-wash in hot water without detergent and dry thoroughly. Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.