de Buyer Revolution Dicing Mandoline
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Once you've used a French mandoline, nothing else matches its precise, uniform cuts when slicing fruits and vegetables. This advanced mandoline from De Buyer has a dicing blade for creating perfect cubes in addition to a variety of cuts, from neat sticks and rounds to intricate waffle cuts.
- Interchangeable blades for rounds, diamond, crinkle and waffle cuts, julienne, strips, sticks and a patented integrated cube system.
- Double stainless-steel blade system: one side is serrated for waffle cuts; the other side has a micro-serrated edge for cutting fruits and vegetables.
- Three julienne blades (2, 4 and 10mm) cut everything from fine sticks to thick French fries.
- Specially designed pusher maximizes safety and provides a firm grip for even the smallest hands.
- Adjustable thickness from ultrafine to 1cm thick.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 7 1/4" x 4 3/4" high.
- 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in France.
- Stick-resistant guide plate with special pro-slide coating for smooth motion.
- Nonskid feet add stability and extra leverage and fold away for compact storage.
- Markings on side of frame indicate exact thickness of cut.
- Convenient storage box holds julienne blades underneath.
- Stainless-steel and BPA-free polymer composite construction.
- Use & Care
- Always use the pusher for complete safety; do not use your hand to guide fruits or vegetables.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- When not in use, store julienne blades in case.
- Hand-wash only.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MaryLisa from A favorite tool I have owned this product for years and love it. I wonder if there is replacement blades or the ability to sharpen the straight blade after all my usage.Date published: 2017-09-26Rated 1 out of 5 by mstrong1 from Straight Blade Dosent Work Well It is amazing how many mandolines have straight blades that are hard to use. A V shaped blade is WAY easier to use and cuts so much more easily.. My old Borner works great. I want soenthing like it but biggerDate published: 2017-02-17Rated 5 out of 5 by michgirl from Great for Au Gratin Potatoes We have had this for about 2.5 years now, and love using if for making homemade potato chips, au gratin potatoes, cucumber salads, and any dish where you want a uniform slices.Date published: 2017-02-05Rated 3 out of 5 by SAB23 from Too hard to push I tried slicing potatoes, but for such an expensive machine I felt it took too much pressure to work. I returned it and bought a mandolin that has a blade on an angle.Date published: 2016-10-18