de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Saucepan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The only copper cookware that performs flawlessly on all cooktops, including induction, Prima Matera combines the beauty and conductivity of copper with an easy-care stainless-steel interior. High, straight sides keep ingredients inside the pan, while the wide cooking surface guarantees uniform browning.
- 90% copper, 10% stainless-steel construction.
- 2mm-thick copper body heats and cools rapidly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel interior and lid offer durability and easy cleaning.
- Seamlessly integrated magnetic bottom ensures induction compatibility.
- Stainless-steel interior offers easy cleaning and durability.
- Elegant oven-to-table design.
- Made in France by de Buyer, established in 1810.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-qt. saucepan: 5 1/2" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 1 3/4-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 3 lb.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 3 3/4" high; 3 lb. 10 oz.
- 3 1/2-qt. saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 4" high; 4 lb. 8 oz.
- 5 3/4-qt. saucepan: 9 1/4" diam., 5" high; 6 lb.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lid circulates heat and moisture.
- Riveted handles of cast stainless steel stay cool to the touch.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will naturally develop a rich patina over time. Please note that this will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking like new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about de Buyer
The de Buyer family has been making cookware in the French town of Val-d’Ajol since 1830. The family-owned company originally crafted pots and cauldrons for cooking over a live fire using iron ore extracted from the region. Pairing modern technology with a timeless attention to quality, De Buyer still creates cookware in the classic French shapes and materials traditionally used in professional kitchens. In addition to copper and iron collections, the company also offers stainless-steel and nonstick lines to meet the needs of today’s home cooks.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Haiqi from Beautiful in every detail The only downsides are it took me months to finally get the pot and it is very very expensive. It is really good looking and not insanely heavy as the Mauviel 250 line. I got the 2 1/2 qt one and now is thinking about the 1 3/4 qt one and waiting for a discount.Date published: 2016-05-11