Dansk Kobenstyle Saucepan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A unique blend of form and function, this sculptural enameled-steel saucepan comes from the Dansk Kobenstyle collection. These award-winning pieces were originally designed in 1956 by Jens H. Quistgaard, a pioneer of the Scandinavian modern style.
- Ideal for everything from simmering sauces and soups to cooking grains.
- Heavy-gauge steel saucepan is engineered for efficient, uniform heating.
- Finished with three layers of durable, glossy porcelain-enamel coating.
- Polished teak handle stays cool to the touch.
- Lid doubles as a trivet to protect your tabletop from heat. After service, the lid creates the perfect surface for stackable storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- Made in Thailand.
- Winner of four International Design Awards, this fine cookware is part of a permanent collection at the Metropolitan Museum of Fine Art—and has been displayed at the Louvre, the Museum of Modern Art and the Danish Design Center in Copenhagen.
- Use & Care
- Compatible with all cooktops, including gas, electric and induction.
- Use only wood, plastic, nylon or silicone utensils; metal utensils will scratch the enameled cooking surface.
- When cooking, place pot so that wooden handle is not over the burner or near open flame.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Do not use steel wool, scouring pads, oven cleaner or abrasive cleaners, as these will damage enameled surfaces.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.