Dancing Deer Cookie Collection
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make the holiday season sweeter than ever with these delectable cookies from Boston's award-winning Dancing Deer Baking Company. Everything is baked from scratch using the best natural ingredients. A great option for an office party or cookie exchange, this assortment of handcrafted holiday treats is beautifully packaged in a festive gift box and finished with a colorful grosgrain ribbon.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies: Chewy chocolate cookies studded with white and dark chocolate chunks. (8 cookies; 9 oz.)
Molasses Clove Cookies: Deliciously chewy cookies enriched with pure molasses and fragrant spices. (8 cookies; 9 oz.)
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: A soft, chewy classic made with a wholesome combo of rolled oats, plump raisins and pure brown sugar. (7 cookies; 8 oz.)
Chocolate Chip Cookies: This classic, chewy cookie is loaded with chocolate chips, brown sugar, butter and vanilla. (8 cookies; 9 oz.)
- 2 lb. 2 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The collection ships fresh at ambient temperature.
- Upon receipt, store the cookies at room temperature, where they will keep up to 14 days unopened or opened or up to 1 month frozen. Once opened, store the items in separate airtight containers.
- We do not recommend refrigerating any of the cookies.
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies: Cane sugar, unbleached unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), non-GMO expeller-pressed canola oil, cage-free eggs, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, vanilla), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), semisweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), pure vanilla, baking soda, kosher salt.
- Molasses Clove Cookies: Unbleached unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cane sugar, non-GMO expeller-pressed canola oil, cage-free eggs, molasses, baking soda, spices, kosher salt.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: Rolled oats, raisins, brown cane sugar, unbleached unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cane sugar, butter (milk), cage-free eggs, palm fruit oil, whole milk, fruit juice, grain dextrin, vegetable fiber, vanilla extract (vanilla bean, water, alcohol, invert sugar), bourbon vanilla flavor (glycerine, water, natural flavor), kosher salt, non-GMO baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), cinnamon, baking soda.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Unbleached unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla extract), brown sugar, cane sugar, expeller-pressed canola oil, butter (milk), cage-free eggs, tapioca syrup, pink sea salt, vanilla bean extract (water, alcohol, natural glycerine), baking soda, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.