Brownie Gift Tower
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Purity, freshness and innovation are hallmarks of the Dancing Deer Baking Company in Boston, which enjoys a coast-to-coast reputation for its scrumptious creations. Our exclusive brownie assortments come artfully packaged in wooden Shaker-style boxes tied with red ribbon.
Brownie Sampler includes three flavors: Chocolate Chunk, intensely chocolatey, moist and loaded with semisweet chunks; Salted Caramel, a chewy blondie-style brownie drizzled with caramel and sprinkled with sea salt; and Peanut Butter, with crunchy peanuts, peanut butter and fudgy flavor. 1 lb. 8 oz. (12 brownies, 4 of each flavor).
- Shipped fresh.
- Certified kosher by Star-K.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Brownies ship at ambient temperature. Unopened or opened and tightly wrapped, both will keep up to 14 days at room temperature or refrigerated and up to 2 months frozen (brownies will keep up to 3 months frozen) in an airtight container. Before freezing, wrap tightly in freezer-safe wrap. If frozen, thaw at room temperature.
- Chocolate Chunk Brownies: Cane sugar, cage-free eggs, semisweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soya lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla), canola oil, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), unbleached, unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter (milk), pure vanilla, kosher salt.
- Salted Caramel Brownies: Unbleached, unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), brown sugar, cane sugar, cage-free eggs, butter (milk), caramel (corn syrup, sugar, whipping cream [milk], evaporated milk, lecithin, vanilla, salt), pink sea salt, baking powder, vanilla, water.
- Peanut Butter Brownies: Cane sugar, cage-free eggs, canola oil, peanut butter (roasted peanuts, evaporated cane juice, palm oil, salt), semisweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soya lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), unbleached, unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), peanuts (peanuts, salt), butter (milk), pure vanilla, kosher salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 4 out of 5 by schuhshine from Nice Presentation, Tasty Variety Bought these to supplement treats being served at a casual holiday party at home. Wound up not needing them for the home party, so transported them to the office to share instead - a big hit there! A little pricey, but if you don't have the time or feel like baking, makes for a festive presentation (pretty bow & boxes) and nice variety.Date published: 2017-01-07Rated 5 out of 5 by BlackKnight from Stellar food gift!! Spouse received this as a gift, and I was amazed at how GOOD these baked goods were/are. I do a lot of (from scratch) homemade baking, and these things were a delightful surprise, just delicious! I highly recommend taking a chance with this collection. The only problem with this gift set, if any, was that the darn things were so tasty and I made the mistake of reading the calorie count on the nutrition labeling. So now the cookies and brownies are singing a siren's song... This collection truly is the best commercial food gift I've ever had. Very pleased.Date published: 2015-01-24