Dana's Bakery, Classic Macaron Collection, Set of 12
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy a taste of sweet nostalgia with our assortment of best-selling macarons from Dana's Bakery in New York City. Handcrafted in the traditional French style, these creative classics pay tribute to a quartet of Dana's favorite American comfort food treats. All are kosher and 100% gluten-free.
Thin Mint: Beautiful mint green meringues cradle a luscious layer of velvety dark chocolate ganache.
Peanut Butter & Jelly: Purple meringues with a creamy peanut butter filling—and a grape jelly surprise in the center.
S'mores: Rich milk-chocolate ganache and toasted homemade marshmallow fluff nestled between chocolate and graham meringues.
Red Velvet: A light, fluffy cream cheese filling between ruby-red meringues with a rich, chocolaty flavor.
- 12 macarons, three of each flavor.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The macarons ship frozen with an ice pack. The macarons will keep refrigerated for up to 7 days, or frozen up to 1 month. The macarons are best enjoyed at room temperature. If storing them in a refrigerator, please allow approximately 10 minutes to reach room temperature or 30 minutes if frozen.
- Thin Mint: Almond flour, confectionary sugar granulated sugar, egg whites, salt, dark chocolate, heavy cream, light corn syrup, peppermint oil.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly: Almond flour, confectionary sugar, granulated sugar, egg whites, salt, peanut butter (roasted peanuts, sugar, contains 2% or less of molasses, fully hydrogenated vegetable oils [rapeseed and soybean], mono and diglycerides, salt, jelly (grape juice, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, contains 2% or less of pectin, citric acid, potassium sorbate [preservative]).
- S'mores: Almond flour, confectionary sugar, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg whites, milk chocolate, heavy cream, light corn syrup, salt.
- Red Velvet: Almond flour, cocoa powder, confectionary sugar, granulated sugar, egg whites, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.