Dana's Bakery, Assorted Macaron Collection, Set of 12
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
At her celebrated New York City bakery, Dana Loia combines classic French techniques with nostalgic American flavors to create whimsical, one-of-a-kind macarons. Pairing crisp meringue shells with rich, decadent fillings, these colorful cookies taste just like the comforting treats that inspired them. Perfect for sharing at parties, our handcrafted assortment features a dozen gluten-free, kosher varieties: Thin Mint, Red Velvet, Chocolate Molten Mac, Orange Creamsicle, Peanut Butter and Jelly, S'mores, Cookie Dough, Fruity Cereal, Birthday Cake, Cup of Joe, Key Lime and Jelly Doughnut.
- 12 macarons, one of each flavor.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The macarons ship frozen with an ice pack. The macarons will keep refrigerated for up to 7 days, or frozen up to 1 month. The macarons are best enjoyed at room temperature. If storing them in a refrigerator, please allow approximately 10 minutes to reach room temperature or 30 minutes if frozen.
- Thin Mint: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Salt, Dark Chocolate, Heavy Cream, Light Corn Syrup, Peppermint Oil.
- Red Velvet: Almond Flour, Cocoa Powder, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Salt.
- Chocolate Molten Mac: Almond Flour, Cocoa Powder, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Salt. 66% chocolate, Heavy Cream, Light Corn Syrup, Vanilla Extract.
- Orange Creamsicle: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Butter, Salt, Orange Zest, Sugar, Dextrose, Plant Extractive, Natural Flavor, Food Acids.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Salt, Peanut Butter (Roasted Peanuts and Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of: Molasses, Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed And Soybean), Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Jelly (Grape Juice, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Pectin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
- S'mores: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Milk Chocolate, Heavy Cream, Light Corn Syrup, Salt.
- Cookie Dough: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, 66% , butter, Milk.
- Fruity Cereal: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Salt, Rice, Sugar, Vegetable(s) Oil Hydrogenated, Salt, Contains less than 0.050.05% of Flavor(s) Natural & Artificial, Red 40, Yellow 6, Turmeric Oleoresin, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Blue 2, BHA, Vitamins And Minerals, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide (Vitamin aB), Iron Reduced, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid (Vitamin aB), Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
- Birthday Cake: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Salt, Butter,Sucrose, Fructose, Dextrose, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Edible Glitter.
- Cup of Joe: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Butter, Coffee.
- Key Lime: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Lime Zest, Butter, Salt, Lime, Sugar, Dextrose, Plant Extractive, Natural Flavor, Food Acids.
- Jelly Doughnut: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Raspberry Jelly Coloring: Red40, Red3, Yellow5, Yellow6, Blue 1 & Blue 2.
- Coloring: Red40, Red3, Yellow5, Yellow6, Blue 1 & Blue 2.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Theresa from Dana's Bakery Assorted Macarons are Awesome! I purchased 2 boxes of Dana's Assorted Macarons from Williams Sonoma online; I was skeptical but the photographs from the online catalogue sold me. They arrived promptly, in perfect condition. I kept one box for holiday company and gave the second box as a gift. They made a beautiful and colorful presentation; they were also fresh and delicious. Very pleased ~ will order again.Date published: 2018-01-02Rated 1 out of 5 by KleinNYC from VERY DISAPPOINTED For all the flavors in my box, the filling was much too light and gushed out from between the cookies. The flavor, this was the worst part of all. The macarons tasted artificially flavored and overly sweetened and a few had no flavor at all and just tasted like stale almonds. Was very disappointed ,would not recommend this product.Date published: 2014-09-24Rated 5 out of 5 by HobokenLady from Best Macaron I've had My sister has been on a macaron kick and for her birthday I ordered Dana's Assorted set - of course I had some too! They were by far the best macarons I've ever tried. They were crisp on the outside and but with the perfect chewiness in the middle. Other macarons I've had have been dry and crumbly and overly sweet. These were amazing with such great flavors. I would definitely order again - the perfect gift!Date published: 2014-06-04Rated 3 out of 5 by Annehyphenmarie from Didn't Arrive On Time for Mother's Day I ordered these for both my mother-in-law and my mother for Mother's Day. I ordered two weeks in advance and paid a premium on shipping, but they did not arrive until a half a week after Mother's Day. When my mother received them, they were HOT. Not warm, HOT. The ice pack wore off long before they arrived to her, which made her worry about the safety of eating them. Williams Sonoma gave me a refund, thankfully. I was so disappointed. I just wanted to send something different from flowers.Date published: 2014-05-27Rated 2 out of 5 by Natab0525 from Wasn't impressed Didn't love these. They were VERY chewy and not very crisp like fresh macarons but I do understand that because they are shipped frozen they will lose some texture. And two arrived totally crushed. Overall, not the best macarons in my opinion.Date published: 2014-04-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Bags4Bubbles from Fantastic macarons! These macarons had fantastic flavors and arrived in great condition! I will definitely be back for more! The instructions say to take them out of the refrigerator & let them sit at room temperature for 10 minutes, for best taste. I would recommend following that, as it does help them taste less like they were frozen. So glad I tried these!Date published: 2014-01-24Rated 5 out of 5 by rbtwallace from Wonderful flavor! These are great, love the variety. Will be coming back for more!Date published: 2013-08-28
are these gluten free? I am not seeing any gluten on ingredients list....Hi mamabear, These macarons are gluten-free.Date published: 2018-11-20