Custom Luke Irwin Deverill Mosaic Hand Knotted Rug, Peacoat
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Based in London, Luke Irwin specializes in creating hand-knotted rugs. Part of his Mosaic Collection, this rug was inspired by ancient Roman mosaic tiling discovered underneath Irwin's villa in Wiltshire, England. Artisans hand knot squares with an exceptionally high knot count to create a three-dimensional effect that reimagines the beauty of ancient mosaic tiles. Yarn-dyed blended wool with subtle luster and hand finishing lend intricacy and a stunning heirloom quality to this luxurious designer rug.
- Hand knotted from yarn-dyed wool for softness and enduring color.
- Sheared to a dense, medium pile.
- Hand-knotted fringe on two ends.
- We recommend using our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this rug; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes and colors may vary.
- Made in India.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Each rug is 1/2" thick.
- Approx. 82 knots per sq. inch.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad, which can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rorate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
Quick Ship: 2–4 Weeks
- Items marked as Quick Ship will usually be delivered within 2–4 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Made to Order: 10–30 Weeks
- Special-order rugs are made just for you, arriving at your door in 10–30 weeks. Approximate delivery times vary by rug size. Please note that special-order items cannot be returned.
For White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home and placed in the room of your choice. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. All items not flagged by a shipping surcharge, are charged via our standard ship table. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made to Order rugs are not returnable, but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.