Cusinart Compact Airfryer Oven
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Enjoy the satisfying crunch and flavor of fried food without the extra calories and cleanup. Featuring sleek lines and quiet operation, this compact airfryer offers a healthier, neater way to fry. Make up to 2 1/2 lb. of delicious crispy bacon, chicken wings, tortilla chips and French fries with lighter texture and less fat than the deep-fried versions.
- Airfryer uses powerful ultra-high heat and maximum airflow to fry food with minimal or no oil.
- Compact design features capacity large enough to hold up to 2 1/2 lb. of food.
- Temperature ranges from Warm to 450°F.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Includes AirFry Basket and Baking Pan/Drip Tray.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 12" x 11 1/2" high.
- 11 lb. 14 oz.
- Model #AFR-25WS.
- 1450W motor, fan and heater deliver high-velocity, high-heat airflow to yield perfectly fried food with quiet operation.
- Stainless-steel body with glass window in door.
- Nonstick interior permits easy cleaning.
- Recipes included.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Allow oven to cool completely before cleaning.
- Wipe exterior with a clean, damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- To clean interior walls, use a damp cloth and a mild liquid soap solution or a spray solution on a sponge. Never use harsh abrasives or corrosive products.
- Hand-wash basket and drip tray.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.