Cuisinart Velocity Ultra Trio Blender & Food Processor with Travel Cups
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This do-it-all machine makes it easy to accomplish every blending task. Smart power and sophisticated electronics simplify everything from whipping up smoothies and crushing ice to mincing fresh herbs. Count on the food processor work bowl for efficient slicing, chopping, shredding and mixing. For a healthy breakfast on the go, blend your smoothies right in the two travel cups.
- 3-in-1 machine is a blender, food processor and personal smoothie maker all in one.
- Powerful 1 HP motor ensures top performance.
- Electronic touchpad controls let you choose from Low, High and Pulse speeds, plus pre-programmed Smoothie and Ice Crush functions.
- Food processor attachment includes feed tube and pusher, slicer/shredder disc and stainless-steel chopper blade.
- 56-oz. Tritan plastic jar is great for big batches.
- Includes two 16-oz. travel cups.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 15 1/2" high.
- Blending jar: 56-oz. cap.
- Food processor attachment: 3-cup cap.
- Travel cups: 16-oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Patented ultra-sharp stainless-steel blade
- Tight-seal lid with 2-ounce measuring cap.
- Use & Care
- Blender jar, cover, food processor attachment work bowl, cover, pusher, chopping blade and slicing/ shredding disc are top-shelf dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.