Cuisinart Stockpot with Glass Cover, 16-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The retro-inspired silhouette of Cuisinart's 16-qt. stockpot evokes images of warming stews bubbling on vintage stovetops. Perfectly sized for family-size meals, the enameled steel stockpot can be used for everything from boiling pasta to simmering soups. It comes with a stainless-steel and tempered-glass lid that allows you to monitor cooking progress at a glance.
- 16-qt. cap.
- Vintage-inspired design adds visual appeal on the stovetop.
- Enameled steel construction promotes quick, even heating.
- Ergonomic handles ensure comfortable handling and transport.
- Includes tempered glass and stainless-steel lid.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4" diam., 12 1/2" high with lid.
- 16-qt. cap.
- 8 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
Before First Use
- Wash cookware with a mild dish soap and warm water. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry immediately with a soft dishtowel or you may place cookware in the dishwasher.
- Always use a low-medium heat setting. To boil water, a medium-high heat setting is sufficient. The interior enameled surfaces must be treated and are not suitable for dry cooking: select either oil, butter or a cooking spray to completely cover the stockpot's inside base before heating begins. Never leave an empty pan over a hot burner; doing so could ruin the cookware and cause damage to the stovetop.
- Enamel on steel stockpots and covers are oven safe to 350°F.
- To protect and preserve the surface of the stockpot, use only wooden, plastic or heat resistant nylon kitchen tools to avoid scratching the enamel interior. We do not recommend using metal utensils, as they may scratch the stockpot's surface.
Cleaning and Other Maintenance
- Allow your stockpot to cool slightly first after each use, then fill pan with warm water and a liquid dish detergent; let soak. Do not fill a hot pan with cold water or plunge into cold water because thermal shock damage to enamel may occur. Use a sponge or a soft cloth to remove any remaining food particles. Do not use steel wool or other metal pads that make coarse scratches. Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately. If preferred, cookware may be cleaned in the dishwasher. Scrub pan edges gently to clean if there is any discoloration or residue. Food residue or buildup on your cookware can easily be removed with a non-abrasive cleanser, or a little warm vinegar may be used.
- Do not store stockpots when they are still damp and always store carefully in a dry cupboard area. Avoid stacking and overcrowding to prevent scratching and chipping of enamel surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.