Cuisinart Round Belgian Waffle Maker
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make the ultimate Belgian waffles with this restaurant-style rotating machine. Designed to make crispy, golden waffles with light, fluffy interiors, it has a browning control knob that makes it simple to bake your waffles exactly the way you like. And thanks to nonstick baking plates, cleanup is a breeze.
- Makes one traditional round Belgian waffle.
- Classic rotary feature ensures even baking on the top and bottom.
- Waffles have extra-deep 1-inch pockets to hold lots of toppings.
- Browning control knob allows customized baking.
- Indicator lights signal when waffle maker is ready for baking – and when your fresh-baked waffle is done.
- Nonstick coated grids easily release waffles and make cleaning a breeze.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing with black base.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4" x 9 1/2" x 7 1/2" high.
- 1000 watts.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Simply brush crumbs from grids, and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- You may also clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, allowing it to soften for easy removal.
- To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.