Cuisinart Rotisserie Convection Toaster Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Creative time-crunched cooks will find dozens of ways to love this toaster oven from Cuisinart. The compact countertop oven is surprisingly roomy inside and comes complete with a rotisserie spit, so you can roast a chicken in one hour with beautifully even, juicy results. Preset controls are easy to use; just turn and press the dial to select your options.
- 12 preset functions including Toast, Bagel, Bake, Broil, Roast, Pizza, Keep Warm, Leftovers, Rotisserie, Convection.
- Rotisserie roasts up to a 4-lb. chicken or 5-lb. duck.
- Convection fan offers faster, more even cooking.
- Digital controls with large blue LCD backlit display.
- Spacious 0.8 cubic-ft. oven fits a 12" pizza or 6 slices of bread.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 12" high.
- 20 lb.
- Model #TOB-200WS.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Four rotisserie functions: Chicken, Duck, Meat, Custom.
- Exact Heat sensor maintains precise oven temperature.
- Always Even shade control ensures that toast is consistently browned to your selected shade.
- Preheat ready signal.
- Front pullout crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Brushed stainless-steel construction.
- Easy-clean nonstick interior.
- BPA free.
- Includes wire rack, broiling rack, baking/drip pan, rotisserie spit and skewers, hand grip and rotisserie sockets.
- 18 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 12" high.
- Use & Care
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth and dry.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Goat Cheese Toast with Honey Recipe
Preheat an oven or toaster oven to 375°F.
Arrange the toasts on a small rimmed baking sheet. Spread the toast slices evenly with the goat cheese and sprinkle with the walnuts, dividing them evenly. Drizzle 1/4 tsp. of the walnut oil over each toast. Bake until the walnuts are toasted and the cheese is warm, about 5 minutes.
Transfer the toasts to plates and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each toast with honey, then sprinkle with the thyme leaves and serve immediately. Serves 2 to 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Kitchen Garden Cookbook, by Jeanne Kelley (Weldon Owen, 2013).
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.