Cuisinart Professional Series Stainless-Steel 11-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
Designed to deliver professional quality results, day in and day out, this stainless-steel cookware from Cuisinart prepares the home chef for a wide range of kitchen tasks. The high-impact bonded aluminum bases heat up quickly and distribute heat evenly, while offering the durability required by professional kitchens. Tempered glass lids lock in flavor, texture and nutrients, while the wide, stainless-steel CoolGrip™ handles offer a safe and secure hold.
- Premium stainless-steel pots and pans for professional quality results.
- PowerBond™ high-impact bonded aluminum base ensures quick, even heating and ultimate durability.
- Nonreactive stainless-steel interiors promote efficient searing and caramelization.
- Nonstick interior on the 8" fry pan is PTFE- and PFOA-free.
- Cast stainless steel CoolGrip™ handles are contoured for a comfortable grip and to stay cool on the cooktop.
- Tempered-glass lids lock in flavor and nutrients while providing a clear view of pan contents.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 8" nonstick fry pan.
- 10" fry pan.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. pour saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Steamer insert.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" nonstick fry pan: 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 8 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 2" high; 1 1/2" high; 2 lb. 4 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid: 7" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- 3-qt. pour saucepan with lid: 7 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 6 oz.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid: 9 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 4 lb. 14 oz.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid: 9 1/4" diam., 6 3/4" high; 5 lb. 10 oz.
- Steamer insert: 7" diam., 3 3/4" high; 1 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.