Cuisinart Prep 11 & 11-Cup Food Processor Stainless
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Streamline everyday kitchen prep with this innovative food processor, featuring a revolutionary motor with alternate speeds to ensure perfect mixing every time. If you're baking, count on Cuisinart's patent-pending Dough Control technology to adjust the speed automatically to ensure optimal dough consistency.
- Advanced food processor combines a powerful 625-watt motor with an 11-cup work bowl.
- Supreme® wide mouth feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables.
- Convenient touchpad controls – including pulse and dough controls.
- Includes durable stainless-steel accessories: slicing disc, reversible shredding disc and chopping/mixing and dough blades.
- Easy-to-clean – all removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" x 10" x 14 1/4" high.
- 625-watt motor.
- 11-cup work bowl.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- All removable parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- To clean base, wipe with a soft cloth or sponge, using non-abrasive soap as needed.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.