Cuisinart Pizzelle Press
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Cuisinart simplifies the art of making the perfect pizzelle. This efficient press bakes two of the classic Italian waffle cookies at once – with five precise browning shades to ensure perfect results every time. Enjoy your fresh-baked pizzelle on their own – or roll them to make cannoli or cones to fill with custard or cream.
- Efficient electric press makes two traditional 4" pizzelle.
- Five-setting browning control makes it easy to customize baking.
- Ready-to-Bake and Ready-to-Eat indicator lights eliminate guesswork.
- Nonstick baking plates guarantee easy release.
- Durable brushed stainless-steel housing.
- Includes measuring scoop, rolling dowel and recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 8 1/2" x 6 1/2" high.
- 1000 watts.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Never take apart the press for cleaning.
- Brush crumbs from grooves, and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- Clean the plates by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.