Cuisinart Perfect Temp 14-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Free Fast Shipping
When hot coffee is the first order of the day, the Cuisinart Perfectemp 14-Cup Coffee Maker will brew your favorite grounds to the ideal strength and temperature. The coffee maker is designed to prepare extra-hot coffee without sacrificing flavor, whether you prefer regular or bold, and sound a chime when brewing is done. Its 24-hour programmability feature means coffee is ready exactly when you need it to be in the morning.
- Delivers extra-hot coffee temperatures without scalding or affecting flavor.
- Brew strength can be set to regular or bold.
- Features fully automatic, 24-hour programmability, self-cleaning, 1- to 4-cup setting, auto-off, and optional ready-alert tone.
- Generous 14-cup glass carafe with stainless-steel handle.
- Water window provides easy viewing for accurate filling.
- Backlit LCD display is easy to read, day and night.
- Brew Pause feature allows you to enjoy a cup before the brewing cycle has finished.
- 60-second reset recalls settings and place in brewing process in case of power loss.
- Comes with reusable gold-tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter.
- Indicator light signals when it's time to decalcify unit.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #DCC-3200WS.
- 7 3/4" x 9" x 14" high.
- 30" cord.
- Carafe/reservoir capacity: 112 fl. oz.
- 8 lb. 8 oz.
- Parts that come in contact with water/coffee are BPA-free.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Carafe, carafe lid and filter basket are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Decalcification instructions included.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by JohnBoy52 from Awful It takes an unfathomable ten minutes to make just 4 cups of coffee. And the result tastes quite bad. I've been using the same exact coffee (Turkish ground) for 15 years, so it's not the coffee. The bitter taste it leaves in my mouth lasts for a good 4 hours. Horrible productDate published: 2017-06-21Rated 5 out of 5 by TanzAtNite from Great flavor and easy to use! Best coffeemaker I've ever purchased. Easy to use and I love the 'bold' flavor option. I also like the option of being able to turn off the audible alert feature (I don't like beeps and noisy coffee makers in the morning.) If you're someone who makes coffee every day this Cuisinart coffeemaker makes great coffee!Date published: 2017-02-10