Cuisinart Nonstick Paella Pan with Glass Cover, 15"
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Prepare paella in a pan crafted especially for this iconic dish. Made of enameled steel for quick, even heating, it features flared, shallow sides that produce a layer of crisp toasted rice at the bottom – the mark of a true Spanish paella. A domed tempered glass lid lets you monitor the cooking progress without losing moisture or nutrients.
- Steel construction with enameled exterior and nonstick interior.
- Heats quickly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel handles are ergonomically designed for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Durable nonstick cooking surface ensures easy food release and cleaning, with a dimpled surface that promotes uniform heating and moisture retention.
- Oven safe to 400°F; glass lid is oven safe to 350°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/4" diam., 4" high with lid.
- 5 lb. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
Before Using for the First Time
- Wash paella pan and glass lid in warm water with a mild dish soap. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry with a soft dishtowel. Make sure the pan is thoroughly dried. If the pan is not completely dry, it will rust.
- When cooking with your Cuisinart® paella pan, you do not need to add oil or butter to prevent foods from sticking. Use of cooking spray is not recommended as it may cause a buildup of residue on cooking surface.
- Select a large burner of appropriate size. When cooking over a gas burner, make certain that the flame touches only the bottom of the pan. If the flame extends up the sides of the pan, energy is wasted. Using high temperatures on a gas stove may result in discoloration of the outside surface, but will not affect performance. Do not dry boil.
- Never use your Cuisinart® paella pan under the broiler or in the microwave. Never use your Cuisinart® paella pan on high heat or food will burn. We recommend using a low to medium setting for most cooking. To boil water, medium-high is sufficient. Never leave your Cuisinart® paella pan empty over a hot burner. Doing so can ruin the pan and cause damage to the stovetop.
- The Cuisinart® paella pan is oven safe to 400˚F. The glass lid is oven safe to 350˚F We recommend that you watch foods closely the first few times you bake. This will help you to determine how and when to adjust either the baking temperature or the baking time. We recommend using an oven thermometer to ensure accurate cooking temperature.
Proper Cooking Utensils
- We recommend using oven-safe plastic or wooden utensils in your Cuisinart® paella pan to maintain its appearance and performance. Do not use metal utensils. Using metal utensils on any nonstick surface will damage the surface over time. Always remove food from the pan before slicing or cutting.
- Always let your Cuisinart® paella pan cool before cleaning. Placing a hot pan in cooler water can warp the pan and can create sudden steaming and hot water spattering, which can cause burns. Pan should be washed by hand with hot, sudsy water and a sponge or soft dishcloth. Do not use steel wool or other metal or abrasive pads that can scratch the surface. These will damage the pan’s nonstick surface and exterior coating and void the lifetime warranty. For burned-on or stubborn spots caused by high cooking temperatures, use nonabrasive scrubbing soap and a soft nylon or nylon-covered cleaning pad. After washing, rinse thoroughly and dry immediately. Do not put pan in the dishwasher, since harsh detergents will harm exterior finish and may cause warping. Dishwasher use will void your lifetime warranty.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.