Cuisinart Griddler Five
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Redesigned with a sleek contemporary look, the Cuisinart Griddler Five combines five cooking appliances in one. Simply flip the reversible cooking plates and adjust the hinge to use it as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle or half grill/half griddle.
- Two interchangeable nonstick cooking plates enable five cooking options.
- Grill Plate Side: Grill steak, burgers, chicken, kebabs and vegetables.
- Griddle Plate Side: Prepare pancakes, eggs, bacon, French toast and seared food.
- Contact Grill: Grill both sides of food at the same time; ideal for burgers, boneless pieces of meat, thin cuts of meat and vegetables.
- Panini Press: Grill sandwiches, breads and quesadillas between grill or griddle plates; height is adjustable for various thicknesses.
- Half Grill/Half Griddle: Cook full meals like bacon and eggs or steak and potatoes on the same appliance at the same time.
- Temperature adjusts from 175°F to 450°F in 25° increments.
- Sear function heats to 450°F for 2 minutes at a time.
- Easy-read LCD screen displays function, temperature and timer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 8" high.
- 11" x 9" cooking plates.
- 9 lb. 6 oz.
- Model #GR-5BWS.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Reversible, removable grill/griddle plates simplify cleaning and storage.
- Grease drains into integrated drip tray for healthy cooking and easy cleanup.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing and handle.
- Cast-aluminum nonstick cooking plates.
- BPA free.
- Includes cleaning tool and instruction manual/recipe book.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool completely before cleaning – at least 30 minutes.
- Comes with cleaning/scraping tool that works on both sides of plates.
- Removable plates are dishwasher-safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleaners, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Civoks from Nice if it work more than 3 times I love how it suppose to work and clean up is a breeze. I got this gift and by 3 time using it broke. Cant use the select knobDate published: 2019-09-24Rated 5 out of 5 by John The Geek from Better than a "smokeless" grill Works as well or better than the "smokeless" grill we had for a while. For cooking hot dogs, burgers, steaks, brats, etc., there is no appreciable smoke and the food cooks quickly and thoroughly.Date published: 2019-09-22Rated 4 out of 5 by Grill Guy from OK ledge in front (unlike gr-4) and display catch grease spatters when grillingDate published: 2019-09-05Rated 5 out of 5 by BridgetG from Easy Griddler I love this product because easy to use, clean and operate.Date published: 2019-08-30Rated 4 out of 5 by DebbieL from Better than a Foreman. Nice grill for sandwiches & pancakes. Afraid of grease overflow if cooking something with a high fat content, so haven't used it on bacon or burgers yet.Date published: 2019-08-30Rated 5 out of 5 by metro5921 from WONDERFUL PRODUCT!!!!! Excellent!!! Easy clean up love that you can multi task. GREAT!!!!Date published: 2019-08-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Peppy from Griddler Five review This is the second Griddler I have owned. The first one functioned well and had it a long time before it stopped working. The second Griddler heats up much faster and cooks better then the original one I purchased.. This unit is highly recommended.Date published: 2019-08-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Takreem from Cuisinartgriddle We love it.veryflexible,cleans easily,versatile. My wife’s finding new uses all the time.Date published: 2019-08-02
Does this one have a drip pan for catching grease etc.?The Cuisinart Gridder five does have a drip tray which collects grease and removes from base for easy cleanup plus it is top rack dishwasher safe.Date published: 2019-04-22
Are the waffle plates compatible with this new griddler? Hi Suege, If you're referring to these Cuisinart Griddler Waffle Plates, they are compatible with the Cuisinart Griddler Five: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/cuisinart-griddler-waffle-plates/Date published: 2019-01-24