Cuisinart Griddler Five
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Redesigned with a sleek contemporary look, the Cuisinart Griddler Five combines five cooking appliances in one. Simply flip the reversible cooking plates and adjust the hinge to use it as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle or half grill/half griddle.
- Two interchangeable nonstick cooking plates enable five cooking options.
- Grill Plate Side: Grill steak, burgers, chicken, kebabs and vegetables.
- Griddle Plate Side: Prepare pancakes, eggs, bacon, French toast and seared food.
- Contact Grill: Grill both sides of food at the same time; ideal for burgers, boneless pieces of meat, thin cuts of meat and vegetables.
- Panini Press: Grill sandwiches, breads and quesadillas between grill or griddle plates; height is adjustable for various thicknesses.
- Half Grill/Half Griddle: Cook full meals like bacon and eggs or steak and potatoes on the same appliance at the same time.
- Temperature adjusts from 175°F to 450°F in 25° increments.
- Sear function heats to 450°F for 2 minutes at a time.
- Easy-read LCD screen displays function, temperature and timer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 8" high.
- 11" x 9" cooking plates.
- 9 lb. 6 oz.
- Model #GR-5BWS.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Reversible, removable grill/griddle plates simplify cleaning and storage.
- Grease drains into integrated drip tray for healthy cooking and easy cleanup.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing and handle.
- Cast-aluminum nonstick cooking plates.
- BPA free.
- Includes cleaning tool and instruction manual/recipe book.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool completely before cleaning – at least 30 minutes.
- Comes with cleaning/scraping tool that works on both sides of plates.
- Removable plates are dishwasher-safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleaners, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Peppy from Griddler Five review This is the second Griddler I have owned. The first one functioned well and had it a long time before it stopped working. The second Griddler heats up much faster and cooks better then the original one I purchased.. This unit is highly recommended.Date published: 2019-08-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Takreem from Cuisinartgriddle We love it.veryflexible,cleans easily,versatile. My wife’s finding new uses all the time.Date published: 2019-08-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Ilovefood from Griddler 5 I love this griddle, I live in an apartment and I have no yard, this allows me to cook grilled chicken, steak and even vegetables almost like a bbq does in a fraction of the time! I don’t have to use my oven, heating up my house in this awful summer heat! Would highly recommend.Date published: 2019-07-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Breakfast lover from Great griddle Works well and does exactly what it is supposed to!Date published: 2019-07-21Rated 1 out of 5 by wendy1313 from Did not last long I bought this a little under one year ago, and it was the Cuisinart Elite Griddler. It worked great for a few months, then the hinge lever stopped working so it can not be used as a griddle because it won't open flat any more. Cuisinart requires you to pay to ship it back and pay a small amount for a replacement. Not a good policy for something that should work in the first place. Would not purchase again. Reviews on Cuisinart site are selected for them through a third party so it is not possible to review the product there.Date published: 2019-07-11Rated 5 out of 5 by E. Veronica from Beautiful redesign Love the new design and the digital display. Plates clean up nicely. Front of grill stays cleaner with new design. Everything we have grilled so far has come out perfect.Date published: 2019-07-09Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbfromVH from Great little griddler It’s a great little griddler. And the two sided plates give you more versatility. Very easy to clean and use. I use it to make grilled sandwiches. Nice size—can make 2 sandwiches at a time. Perfect for two people or making sandwiches for 2 children.Date published: 2019-07-06Rated 5 out of 5 by KarinaO from Loved it. I loved it. I also bought the waffle plates and I can use to cook a lot of things.Date published: 2019-07-04
Does this one have a drip pan for catching grease etc.?The Cuisinart Gridder five does have a drip tray which collects grease and removes from base for easy cleanup plus it is top rack dishwasher safe.Date published: 2019-04-22
Are the waffle plates compatible with this new griddler? Hi Suege, If you're referring to these Cuisinart Griddler Waffle Plates, they are compatible with the Cuisinart Griddler Five: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/cuisinart-griddler-waffle-plates/Date published: 2019-01-24