Cuisinart Burr Grind & Brew Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The new generation of the Cuisinart Grind & Brew goes fully automatic for super-easy operation. No more measuring out coffee beans each time – simply fill the hopper with your favorite beans and this machine automatically grinds the right amount for your selected brew size, from 4 to 10 cups, then delivers it to the filter basket for brewing.
- 10-cup stainless-steel thermal carafe with comfort-grip stainless-steel handle keeps coffee piping hot.
- DirectFlow design seamlessly dispenses grounds into brew basket just before brewing for freshest coffee flavor.
- Grind control from 4 to 10 cups automatically grinds the perfect amount of beans for the number of cups.
- Professional-style burr grinder ensures uniform consistency of ground coffee.
- Grind-off features lets you brew from pre-ground coffee.
- Choose from three flavor strengths: Regular, Bold or Extra-Bold.
- Extra-large LCD display and intuitive operation.
- Brew Pause™ lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 16 1/2" high.
- 15 lb.
- 3-qt.-cap. water reservoir.
- 8-oz. cap. bean hopper.
- Model # DGB-850WS.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Nonstick resting plate keeps coffee warm.
- Gold-tone permanent filter eliminates the need for paper filters.
- 8-oz. bean hopper with sealed lid to keep beans fresh.
- 24-hour brew start and adjustable auto shutoff.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities for fresh-tasting coffee.
- Auto Rinse rinses out loose grounds after every brewing cycle to prevent buildup.
- Use & Care
- The permanent filter, filter basket, carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher. Dry all parts after every use.
- For the best performance, decalcify the base unit from time to time. The frequency will depend upon the hardness of your tap water and frequency of use. The CLEAN indicator will flash in the display when the coffeemaker is turned on, signaling that it is time to decalcify the unit.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by imacomic from Great tasting coffee maker This coffee maker is awesome. I had a Cuisinart coffee maker previous to this one, and it was good too. The only issue I hope that Cuisinart can remedy in the future, is with both models I have owned, the pour spout is always a little messy when pouring a cup of coffee. It doesn't quite stream straight out of the carafe.Date published: 2019-10-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Disney Diane from Best coffee ever! I love it!! I had the other model that had the removable grinder. This one is much easier. I clean the hopper as per directions at least twice a week. I haven’t bought ground coffee in years!!Date published: 2019-09-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa L from LOVE this!!! LOVE waking up to the smell of fresh ground coffee beans!Date published: 2019-09-16Rated 2 out of 5 by Kenneth L. from Very disappointing 1–The lid causes the carafe to dribble coffee badly. Big mess. 2–It cannot make 10 cups of strong coffee. With the correct grind settings it does not grind enough beans. 8 cups of water, setting for 10 cups worth of beans, remove the lid before pouring, and it is just OK.Date published: 2019-09-16Rated 1 out of 5 by Under Caffeinated from Horrible Design Flaw If you are looking to brew a great cup of coffee and pour half of it on your counter this if the coffee maker for you! Who wants to clean BEFORE coffee!?Date published: 2019-09-08Rated 1 out of 5 by Dave MM from Don’t buy this coffee pot Coffee pot leaks and pour spout does not work well. Terrible design. I bought three for home and office and they won’t take them back.Date published: 2019-08-28Rated 4 out of 5 by simplifymylife from Less waste and expense with zero babysitting! Such a pleasure to make coffee with fresh ground beans! We were tired of all the babysitting with our previous methods (aeropress, pour over and French press.) We didn’t want to use K-cups because of all the waste and the added expense. So, this is our solution. Fresh ground beans, one touch operation, good results. Took off one star because we have to unscrew the lid to get the last bit out of the carafe, but honestly, when we do that it prompts us to rinse out the carafe and have it ready for the next day’s brew, so that is good. The first one we bought went back immediately because the clock didn’t keep time straight out of the box so we couldn’t use the program setting, we exchanged at the store and this one has been wonderful! Going back to a traditional coffee pot has added a huge convenience to our lives.Date published: 2019-08-26Rated 1 out of 5 by Redbird from 10 cup coffeemaker review Makes great coffee! But, the carafe/pot leaks on the counter whenever I pour a cup. I believe that I have the lid securely fastened, but this is still happening. Any help??Date published: 2019-08-19
Will this make single cups of coffee?Hi geokr084, This model does not brew single servings per se but it does have a Brew Pause™ feature where it stops the flow of coffee from the basket when the carafe is removed from the resting plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. Please note to not remove the carafe for longer than 20 seconds.Date published: 2019-02-24