Cuisinart Multiclad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Designed for everyday cooking, this set of essential pots and pans is constructed with two layers of durable stainless steel and an aluminum core for fast and even heating. The stainless-steel interiors are well suited to a range of cooking techniques and won’t alter food flavors, while the brushed stainless exteriors clean up quickly and easily. Tight-fitting lids, tapered rims and solid stainless-steel riveted handles make these pots and pans a pleasure to use on a daily basis and well suited to cooks with all levels of experience.
- Aluminum core ensures impeccable heat conduction and no hot spots.
- Brushed stainless-steel exteriors are durable and easy to clean.
- Nonreactive stainless-steel interiors promote efficient searing and caramelization.
- Heat Surround Technology™ promotes even heat distribution on the bottom and up the sides of each pot.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Stainless-steel lids circulate heat and moisture.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 8 1/2" and 10" fry pans
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
- Steamer insert with lid
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" fry pan: 8 1/2" diam.,1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 14 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid: 7" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid: 7 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid: 10" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 3 oz.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid: 10" diam., 6 3/4" high; 4 lb. 3 oz.
- Steamer insert with lid: 8 1/2" diam., 4" high; 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ellenant from Cool handle My pans stick. Thought the shouldn’t. I keep heat low but it doesn’t matter. It said no oils. Finding it hard to care for as I am super gentle. Scratch with Teflon utensils.Date published: 2019-01-21Rated 5 out of 5 by gaszzz from Nice Transaction Nice set of pans, have 0 issues so far. Cook evenly and food cleans right off after use.Date published: 2019-01-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Jade 1 from Ecxellent I purchased these at Christmas and thus far very satisfied. I honestly looked and looked before I picked these. The pans clean up nicely. They hold the heat evenly. I was so tired of waisting money on nonstick and the coAting wear off. WELL NO MORE. Excellent product,Date published: 2019-01-18Rated 3 out of 5 by Deli man 2 from Cleaning A lot of foods stick to the pans when cooking not enjoyableDate published: 2019-01-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Tnanny from love!love!love! My husband bought this set of pots and pans for me for Christmas and they are great! First off, they are beautiful. They are weighty without being too heavy, great to cook in and clean up very nicely. What more is there to say except that I really do love them.Date published: 2019-01-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Grannycakes from Great pans Received as a gift. Getting used to stainless and no teflon coating.Date published: 2019-01-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Deb O from Love this set! I received these as a Christmas present and love them. They cook evenly and are so easy to clean.Date published: 2019-01-17Rated 2 out of 5 by Savo from Heavy cookware. After washing my sauce pan. I rewashed it because the pan still looked dirty , but it was discolored. Only after using it once. I followed the directions on cleaning and washing it. Everything sticks to my small frying pan too.Date published: 2019-01-17