Cuisinart Ice 22 Ice Cream Maker with Extra Bowl
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Thanks to the simple, fast operation of this ice cream maker, there's no quicker, easier way to enjoy frozen desserts. An impressive 25% speedier than the original model, this Cuisinart machine helps you make a batch of ice cream in under 20 minutes. Ideal for summer entertaining, it comes with a pair of 1 1/2-qt. mixing bowls, so you can double up on your favorite treats.
- Turns out party-perfect ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet in less than 20 minutes.
- Simply pour ingredients into prefrozen work bowl and turn the dial.
- Clear plastic lid has generous opening for adding mix-ins like chocolate chips and nuts.
- Includes two 1 1/2-qt. double-walled insulated freezer bowls, so you can make consecutive batches of ice cream quickly.
- Includes recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" x 9" x 11 1/4" high.
- Two 1 1/2-qt. cap. bowls
- Made in China.
- Model #ICE-22EBWS.
- ABS plastic, thermoplastic and metal construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Pre-freeze bowl for 16–24 hours before use.
- Do not place bowl in freezer for more than 30 minutes if it's filled with a frozen dessert or drinks.
- Do not add mix-ins larger than chocolate chips.
- Avoid using harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Hand-wash freezer bowl, mixing arm and lid in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly before placing bowl back in freezer.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MiMi from Rocking Awesome! This is this little lady’s second summer season, and if she keeps up with last year, she’ll be making ice cream every week. Super quick and you can’t go wrong with the ice cream starters from William Sonoma,Date published: 2019-06-14
What is the difference between this ice cream maker and the other cusinart ice cream maker that I think is the ICE21? Hi jcc15, The ICE-22 has a stainless steel wrap on the base of the unit.Date published: 2019-05-25