Cuisinart Hurricane Pro 3.5 Peak Blender
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make kitchen magic with Cuisinart's most powerful blender ever. The Hurricane™ Pro has a commercially rated 3.5 peak horsepower motor that easily outperforms every blender in its class. Proprietary BlendLogix™ technology ensures consistent blending speeds for all your recipes – and the innovative memory function lets you adjust preset times, then remembers the new settings.
- Powerful commercial-grade 3.5 peak horsepower motor.
- Exclusive BlendLogix operating technology with automatic load sensing.
- Variable speed control adjusts from 1,500 to 25,000 RPM.
- Turbo Boost to 30,000 RPM for maximum blending power.
- Preset Ice Crush, Smoothie, Soup and Clean functions with programmable memory control.
- Adjust any preset time and the memory function will save it until you change it.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-design 6-prong stainless-steel blade.
- LCD display with programmable countdown timer.
- Extra-large, 64-ounce BPA-free Tritan™ plastic jar with soft-grip handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" x 8 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- Blending Jar: 64-oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Tight-seal lid with 2-ounce measuring cap.
- Sturdy gunmetal finish base.
- Use & Care
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.