Cuisinart Grind and Brew Single Cup Coffee Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Cuisinart brings its signature Grind & Brew technology to a compact coffeemaker that delivers one perfect cup at a time. Great for smaller households, it couldn't be easier to use. To brew a rich, aromatic cup of coffee from freshly ground beans, just add whole beans and water, then press a button.
- Grinds the beans and brews an 8-oz. cup of coffee in just two and half minutes.
- Fresh, hot coffee is dispensed right into the cup of your choice – from 4 oz. to 16 oz.
- Efficient blade grinder automatically dispenses perfectly ground beans into the brewing basket.
- To use pre-ground coffee, just press the "Grind Off" button.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 8 3/4" high.
- Reservoir capacity: 16 fl. oz.
- 7 lb. 6.4 oz.
- Water reservoir has convenient measurement markings: 4-oz., 6-oz., 8-oz., 12-oz. and 16-oz.
- Includes reusable Gold Tone Filter.
- ABS plastic housing with stainless-steel exterior.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Replace water filter every 60 days.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe housing clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.